PDA

View Full Version : No Show

Debster
22-06-2009, 01:07 PM
After all the panic the inspector did not turn up today. I have been awake since 5 this morning and have been a bag of nerves its like torture and now I will have to do it again tomorrow. My daughter was in the worst mood ever today so just as well. I did mention to the inspector when she called that I was minding another child monday and tuesday so things will be a bit upsidedown maybe she is being considerate:laughing: and will show wednesday by which time I will be on valium:laughing: :laughing:
Thanks for all of your messages of support guys:thumbsup: . now send me the good luck vibes that you all sent to blackhorse to get her phone ringing it seemed to work.
Good inspections vibes wanted :laughing: :laughing:
Debbie

newandlearning
22-06-2009, 01:26 PM
:laughing: well .. good luck again for tomorrow.. mine didn't show on the first day but did on the second by which point I felt a lot calmer.. fingers crossed tomorrow is the day!

In the meantime sending you a few childminding angels and happy thoughts...

:littleangel: :littleangel: :littleangel:
:littleangel: :littleangel: :littleangel:

xx:happy banana:

chewy sweets
22-06-2009, 06:30 PM
good luck vibes coming your way now! Can you hear them? They're on their way!!!:laughing:
Good luck i'm sure everything will be fine!:thumbsup:

ORKSIE
22-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Oh Bless ya! i too am sending lots of good luck vibes:thumbsup:

HENNY
22-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Sending good luck vibes - I :thumbsup: know how you are feeling I'm waiting as well any day now for mine.Just think it will all be over soon!:thumbsup:

angeldelight
22-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Stay nice and calm Debbie

You will be fine

Good luck vibes coming your way from me also

Angel xx

Demonjill
22-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Sending some Scottish good luck vibes your way!

Fingers x for you that it goes well etc.:thumbsup:

Try to relax and you will be fine you know you will.