PDA

View Full Version : CM Name

CherryBlossom
11-06-2009, 09:48 AM
I have just registered my Child Minding name with my website, couldn't wait wanted to do something while I wait months to start.

My real name is Cherry Blossom so I wanted to go for Cherry Blossoms Childminding but I think that may already have been taken, so I went for Little Blossoms instead. I like it and it is not only my name but its a reference to the growing little children! Hope nobody else has this name.

x

misst104
11-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Thats a lovely name - Little Blossoms awwwww :)

xxx jo

nannysue
11-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Thats a lovely name :thumbsup:

chewy sweets
11-06-2009, 10:28 AM
No way! Your real name is Cherry Blossom??? That's lovely!!!!
Little blossoms is a really nice name for a childminding business.
You can't think of one for me now can you???
lol:laughing: xx

CherryBlossom
11-06-2009, 11:18 AM
Ha ha yes it is my real name. People never believe me!

I am going to try and slowly do my website so it will be ready to go live in few months..or longer..however long it takes to get reg!

Katie-hmm let me think I think something child friendly of course..these are a few off the top of my head suggestions! Might already be taken..

First Steps Childminders
Tiny Toes
Little Cherubs
Katies Darlings
Teeny-Weenies Childminding
Rugrats

Not sure if they are any good!

jessie1
11-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Little Blossoms are nice but why not keep Cherry Blossoms because as long as there arent people in your area it shouldnt be a problem. I can see the domain is taken but when you google it no childminders are nurseries pop up.
If you look at this site alone there are so many Cheeky Monkeys spelt slightly different. Or Tiger Tots are quite common.

Mine is called Mina Moo's Childminding and I hope it will stay unique and i was lucky to have the domain as well.

Oh and cherryblossom.uk.com is still available.
Good Luck with your registration.

angeldelight
11-06-2009, 12:23 PM
What a lovely name

Well both of them are nice your name and your new business name

Angel xx

geordiebunny
11-06-2009, 02:45 PM
that is such a lovely name, i'm called the shooting stars childcare cause i love shooting stars google it and nothing came up apart from shhoting stars in america and a charity so am fine (i hope) not registered a domain yet as no spare cash but maybe after registering.
m brother is looking for girls names for his new bubba due in july am going to recommend yours i really like it.:thumbsup:

mrs c
11-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Yes, a lovely name :)

Little_Explorer
11-06-2009, 09:49 PM
I love your name, it's so lovely.
I spent ages working out a name and finally decided on Little Explorers. I'm also working on a website but don't know how to do it. What are you using? I need tips.
I'd keep Cherry Blossom but Little blossoms is cute too!:)

Karen

CherryBlossom
11-06-2009, 09:59 PM
I decided against Cherry Blossoms, because I liked the 'Little' in it and 'LittleCherryBlossomsChildminding' is rather long winded!!
I have bought the domain name Little Blossoms now anyway, so too late lol.
I think its best to keep it quite simple anyway so people rememeber me (thats the idea anyway).

At the moment i am just using a Free web host, but once I want to make it go live I have to pay a fee per month-this depends on how much bandwidth you are using.

If you google Free Web Hosts loads should come up, they are pretty simple to use, unless you are not familiar with computers that is.

Need anymore help just pm me
xx