PDA

View Full Version : ncma insurance

lishylee
15-02-2008, 12:35 PM
i was told my on icp last week that i would get the ncma insurance free for the first year when i rang ncma they said the person who i get free from would have to give me forms ect she said grant place does anyone know who this is who i need to ring thanks leanne

deeb66
15-02-2008, 12:53 PM
You need to ring your local CIS (Childrens Information Service) and they should be able to sort it out for you.

Not all areas do this start up grant though :(

sarah707
15-02-2008, 04:39 PM
Our minders in Cheshire get a choice between ncma and morton michel start-up packs... might be worth seeing if you are given the option, then you have a choice of which one to go with :D

LittleMissSparkles
15-02-2008, 04:41 PM
I got first year membership and insurance free with NCMA but had to fill in a form from CIS and they had to stamp it and send it off for me xxx

Tatia
26-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Same here. Our local CIS have done away with start-up grants in the form of money but they pay your first year's NCMA or MM membership and insurance, fire blanket, first aid certificate plus will reimburse you for any costs that you incur from OFSTED pre-reg inspection (for instance, I needed safety film for low level glass, window locks and a stair gate).

Give them a call if you're confused and they should send someone round to discuss it with you.