PDA

View Full Version : my website

Straws
15-02-2008, 12:08 AM
Hi i have been looking at the lovely websites made by other members so i thought i'd make one myself, take a look and tell me what you think http://www.freewebs.com/sharonchildcare/

sarah707
15-02-2008, 07:47 AM
Hi Sharon that's a lovely website... and thank you for the nice big link back to the forum!

Where'd you get the butterflies? I want some!! :D

Pauline
15-02-2008, 07:49 AM
Thanks for the link Sharon :)

Nice site - I did find that the bold text for a whole page was a bit hard reading though, perhaps just plain text would do?

Pauline
15-02-2008, 07:50 AM
we posted at the same time Sarah!! :)

anneriddington
15-02-2008, 08:06 AM
Hi Sharon

Looks great, I posted my site this week using freewebs, its a great tool to use. I agree with the others the bold type is a little hard on the eyes but I love the welcome sign.

Pleased to see someone else charging the same rates as me, when I posted my site earlier in the week had several comments about "cheap rates" which did stop me in my tracks a little, I did feel like if my rates were cheaper perhaps I wasn't "as good" as the others but hey we are all hopefully in tune with our areas as should be individual.

Hope you get lots of response to your site:thumbsup:

angeldelight
15-02-2008, 08:23 AM
That is lovely

Well done

Angel xx

ruby
15-02-2008, 08:30 AM
what a lovely site

hope you get lots of enquiries

cathy and rachel

LittleMissSparkles
15-02-2008, 11:02 AM
lovely site but dont undervalue yourself xxx

Straws
15-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Hi thanks to everyone who viewed my website :) Sarah i got my butterflies from the page properties and used page effects they have balloons as well:laughing:
Anneriddington I found it hard when setting my fees, as there are also several childminders in my area, some have many years experience and charge as little as £2 a hour and some charge upto £3 a hour. One childminder who lives two miles away charges 1.25 a hour:( how can anyone can make a living charging silly prices like that?. I am a bit worried having only just registred as a childminder, and my fees been in some cases are a bit higher than the well known childminders i won't get any business. But i won't be making any profit if i do it for less.

Mollymop
15-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Brilliant website! Well done. I should start making my own.

Angela234
15-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Lovely web site well done

Angela