PDA

View Full Version : REGISTERED CHILDMINDER IN BASILDON ESSEX

nikkia77
01-06-2009, 08:44 AM
My name is Nikki & I currently have various vacancies. I live in the Vange area of Basildon with my fiancee & our 2 children. I have had over 4 years experience working in childcare. I am registered with OFSTED & have been CRB checked. I currently do a school run to Bardfield Primary & am willing to discuss local pre-school runs. My qualifications include I.C.P, NVQ level 3 in pre-school practice & first aid. Please contact me to find out my current vacancies, my working hours are Mon-Fri 8am-4pm. I charge £4 per hour or £30 for a full day, this includes snacks but meals will incur a small additional cost. I do require payment in advance.

Tracy247
01-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Hi

Would you be able to do a school run to St John's Pre-school in Langdon Hills, I know it not on your door step. I just seem to be having so much trouble find someone to look after my little girl. Thanx very much. Tracy

carly fitch
06-10-2010, 07:57 PM
hi nikki my names carly, i currently have children at barfield and need a childminder tues-fri. i have ellie nearly 4 in the nursery between 12.15-3.15 and taylor 6 in yellow class obviously full time till 2.55. i will need ellie looking after from 9 am til when she goes nursery at 12.15 and then both children looking after school til 6 pm.
i live about 2 doors away from the school and will see taylor in at 9.55 and would need to drop ellie off then so i can get to work on time. if you can help id really apreciate it!:)
look forward to hearing from you:)

<address details removed by Pauline for confidentiality and security, please use the Private Message service>