PDA

View Full Version : Dressing up clothes, baby bouncer chair & ELC sentence tiles

Amaranth
30-05-2009, 12:50 PM
I have decided to have a bit of a tidy up in the playroom and have a few things for sale that I don't need any more.

1) 1 tub of ELC magnetic sentence tiles

2) Mothercare baby bouncer chair. This is the basic metal framed type it doesn't vibrate or anything fancy. It is blue with coloured dinosaurs on it. It comes apart for washing and comes with instructions.

3) a small selection of dressing up clothes. I was sorting out the dressing up box because it wouldn't shut :blush: so have decided to sell some of the duplicated ones. There's a snow white dress, age 7-8, a Belle dress age 5-6, 2 halloween witch costumes one age 5-6 & one age 7-8, a nurse dress which says 6+ in the label, but is quite small and a mothercare ballerina leotard and skirt age 5-6.

I will try and get some pics of the items on later today.

If you are interested in any of the items, please make me an offer, I have no idea how much I want for them!
I am happy to post them if required, just let me know which items you are interested in & I will let you know how much it would be.

Any of the items can be collected if you live fairly near too. i am just off the M62 near Ikea in Leeds.

helenlc
31-05-2009, 09:33 AM
Could I have the magnetic sentance tiles please? Not sure how much they are new or what they are going for on Ebay, so will have a look and make you an offer, is that ok?

Tatia
31-05-2009, 11:18 AM
I'd like the dressing up clothes!! They'e just right for DD. The Snow White dress is the next size up for when she outgrows the one she has now, haha. I'll pm you.

Amaranth
31-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Helen & Tatia, I've pm'd you :)

Tatia
31-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Awesomeness.:cool:

Amaranth
31-05-2009, 09:59 PM
Hi Tatia, Here are the pics of the dressing up clothes. Finally managed to get them on for you, sorry it took so long!! I've pm'd you too :)

Tatia
01-06-2009, 05:15 PM
They're gorgeous and look in really good nic (is that the right word? I'm practicing my anglicisms!;) ). Money well spent! Seraphina will love them all. I'll pop a cheque for the total plus P&P into the post tomorrow. :thumbsup: