PDA

View Full Version : About my House!

marzi
25-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Hi,

I was just wondering about sleeping arrangements. My house is quite small, i won't have a separate room for minding which everyone on my icp course has. I don't really want to have the upstairs registered. So if the mindees are sleeping is the sofa ok? I was thinking about getting a couple of those foam fold down chairs things.

angeldelight
25-05-2009, 01:20 PM
My house is only registered downstairs

I use a travel cot that only comes out if a little one is sleeping or I use a mattress on the floor and the toddlers have their own sleeping bags

If children are safe and secure and supervised I can not see a problem

Angel xx

Blackhorse
25-05-2009, 01:24 PM
my house is only reg downstairs.
was told that more parents want their kids to sleep in travel cot or pushchairs..or sofa if older

also, if weather is nice I will let them sleep in the garden. (pushchair or move cot out under umbrella

PixiePetal
25-05-2009, 01:59 PM
I don't have a separate room.

Most sleep in buggy, usually as they have dozed off on a walk. Park them outside back door (can see through patio doors) if nice.

Have a travel cot in DS room, with monitor, which I can put up if needed or the sofa.

marzi
25-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Thats great thanks, i was a bit worried about it.

The Juggler
25-05-2009, 03:31 PM
lucky them to all have a separate room for minding! I have all my house registered but don't use separate room for minding - the toys are just everywhere! Organised of course but everywhere still.

LOL

Chatterbox Childcare
25-05-2009, 03:38 PM
I use the whole house for minding and it is all registered. I put cots up and down each day in the bedrooms as I like to be able to make a noise and the more comfortable they are the longer they sleep. I don't think it matters where they sleep as long as their needs are being catered for and you are doing that with your throw up beds.

ORKSIE
25-05-2009, 05:13 PM
I am only registered for downstairs, children sleep in T cots.:)