PDA

View Full Version : Scared....

Buzz Lightyear
15-05-2009, 09:26 PM
.... to start my SEF!

I've received my token number along with some other document with another registration which I presume means I am good to go. I know I should make a start and get it done sooner rather than later but have read various posts about SEF and am scared!

Arrrggghh :panic: Suppose it's got to be better than not doing one and being put on the spot. Just need to find some time to do it now. Anyone know of a PA to type it out for me, lol??

Minstrel
15-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Have to say i dont blame you- this is one area i am def not looking forwrd to. Reminds me of the essay exams we used to get.

As for the PA who could help..............erm..............

Sarah?? :laughing: :laughing:

michellethegooner
15-05-2009, 10:04 PM
I started mine recently and was terrified, but thanks to sarahs e-book it is so much easier, it is a must...

anyway good luck lol still have to finish mine

sophiestars
15-05-2009, 10:04 PM
I knoiw how you feel I am ploughing through mine on and off but it's hard going. The only thing that keeps me focused is the reports of shorter inspections if you manage to do it!

sophiestars
15-05-2009, 10:05 PM
knoiw??? er I think that's know.....

michellethegooner
15-05-2009, 10:06 PM
knoiw??? er I think that's know.....

:laughing: :laughing:

Buzz Lightyear
16-05-2009, 08:42 AM
lmao, thought I would take a look this morning seen as I have all pins, etc now and this is what I now see:

Ofsted Online is currently unavailable - normal service will be resumed at 18:00 Saturday 16th May 2009.

Zoomie
16-05-2009, 11:43 AM
Typical.

Perhaps you could order one of Sarah's e-books in the interim ?

And is there a PA help website somewhere PA advertise for work (PA equivalent of this site), and we could get them to type out our SEFs for us :laughing:

Buzz Lightyear
16-05-2009, 11:51 AM
I have Sarahs e-book already :clapping:
Just need to read it properly instead of scanning through it and more importantly, understand it and let it sink in :o

Hebs
16-05-2009, 12:01 PM
i haven't started mine either :blush:

Andrea08
16-05-2009, 12:17 PM
well ladies im about half way through and ive had enough im about to start repeating myself,,,, its the biggest self evaluation i have ever done

why carnt ofsted make a simple list of requirements eg

1st aid box..................... on shelf tick
list for box.......................inside lid tick
1st aid policy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in file tick

stair gate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tick
fire guard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tick
cupboard locks...................tick

obs ass plans....................in childs file tick

how dame easy would that be and still doing their work for them!!!!!