PDA

View Full Version : spend spend spend

cherry pink
15-05-2009, 10:07 AM
went to toys r us last night and blew nearly £90 :eek: but came away with a full car... i got a lovely pink and purple sand table down to £24.99 a little tykes red all terrain ride on down to £14.99 a bounce n go inch a long down to £14.99 a lime green seal rocker ( had lots of lovely colours) for £12 and a wooden garage with 4 wooden vehicles and petrol pumps for £19.99 .

they had quite a few bits with money off swings/slides/playhouses/sandpits/tables/swingball/basketball nets/footie nets etc could have spent loads more me and dd aged 15 had a great time :laughing: :laughing:

one question how does everyone make their coloured rice mine always looks manky lol

miffy
16-05-2009, 01:07 PM
Wow sounds like you got a lot for your money - well done!

Coloured rice - just add a few drops of food colouring

Miffy xx

sarah707
16-05-2009, 01:49 PM
Sounds like you did well!

Have fun with your new toys :D

avril
16-05-2009, 04:20 PM
Sounds like you had fun spending!!

I am staying away from toysrus at the mo as they have new range of army toys, dressing up, camoflauge netting etc... my boys would love it all and I'd feel sooo mean saying no no no birthdays coming up and our house is already like toysrus!!!!!:D

Nikki's stars
16-05-2009, 05:28 PM
:jump for joy: how lovely! Lots of retail therapy - am off to look at the toys r us website - credit card in hand!!

Nikki xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Toothfairy
21-05-2009, 09:57 AM
Sounds like my kind of shopping trip :thumbsup:

katickles
21-05-2009, 10:05 AM
Oh I love shopping!

I spend a fortune without leaving the house though as well:eek:

I think you got some great bargains which means well worth it as you've save a fortune:laughing:

Re rainbow rice - just add a few drops of colouring onto dry rice, leave to dry & its done :D