PDA

View Full Version : Father's Day Ideas

SlummyMummy
13-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Has anyone got any quick fix ideas for father's day suitable for under 3's? I used the lovely hand print and poem idea that someone kondly posted for Mother's Day and am planning ahead now!

tammys-tots
13-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Has anyone got any quick fix ideas for father's day suitable for under 3's? I used the lovely hand print and poem idea that someone kondly posted for Mother's Day and am planning ahead now!

When is it?

sue m
13-05-2009, 02:01 PM
21st June. I had to look on the calendar.:thumbsup:

avril
13-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Another cm told me of a good, quick and simple craft:

A white t shirt, fabric paint and put lots of mindees handprints all over it with the writing I'm a hands on Dad
OR
Lots of foot prints and writing the children walk all over me!!

Same could be done with hand prints on a mug they can be bought cheap enough in Primark or Ikea.

Toothfairy
13-05-2009, 04:16 PM
:ROFL1: Fab idea Avril......

Buzz Lightyear
13-05-2009, 05:18 PM
:clapping: wow, brilliant ideas there, love them!

shopshelleyd
13-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Lots of foot prints and writing the children walk all over me!!

I love that idea, so applicable for some of my parents, lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

aly
02-06-2009, 09:37 AM
wow what a good idea

OrlandoBelle
02-06-2009, 09:49 AM
I'm going to have to do mine a week early as i'll be on my honeymoon then!:D

I saw a really nice idea in the asda booklet at the end of the checkouts yesterday. It might be a bit old for under 3's, but is a nice idea...

Cover a shoe box in brown parcel paper and fill it with shoe polish, brushes, new shoe laces etc. Then photocopy the items (along with pictures of the child's dad if you can get hold of some), in black and white and stick them all over the box. Not sure i'm explaining it too well... but it looked really nice. might be expensive if you have lots of kids to do this for! Maybe you could incorporate the childs handprints onto the box.. photo copy them too maybe?