PDA

View Full Version : The EYFS CD

Andrea08
13-05-2009, 10:39 AM
:eek: its changed???? the L&D flower that use to open up so you can chose the areas or view all has gone?????

the format has changed how can this happen as its on a cd?
im confused.com

so if im using the CD it takes me to the internet???

i wanted to do some work and its all changed and im lost and now its asking me for a plug in??? what does it want a cup of ruddy tea!!!

im not happy i got use to the way it was,,ok so ive not used it in a month or so but i want that flower to open up and show all areas like it use to as i wanted to print off some work simular to DebbieS

ohhh why change things ,,, at my age and PC ability i dont want thinkgs to change just as i learned how to use it the old way

ohhh so what do you think and how can i view ALL AREAS like i did b4?

sorry rant over x x x

Blaze
13-05-2009, 10:42 AM
Hold on...I'm off to have a look...

Blaze
13-05-2009, 10:45 AM
OK...
If you go to the "home" the L & D flower is on the top right hand corner...just click it.:)

I wish they would add something useful, rather than mess around with what is there!:rolleyes:

Andrea08
13-05-2009, 10:49 AM
ta blaze,, but the flower dont work like it use to and now i have to ask it for each ruddy area and age etc yet b4 i could just ask to see all in one age etc

didnt think the cd could change silly me didnt think it was a link to the internet lol what if i didnt have the internet and what is this plug in its asking for ,,, a kettle pmsl

dont like CHANGE

Blaze
13-05-2009, 10:56 AM
I you click the age you want and then leave the next hexagon as all stages...then go to the square that says click to view...you get all the stages for one age group.

If you want all ages & all stages (as in the EYFS pack, then you can download that from teachernet).

I have to say I like the nwe flower...sorry!:)

angeldelight
14-05-2009, 06:44 AM
Hope you sorted it Andrea ?

Angel xx

SandCastles
14-05-2009, 10:14 AM
I you click the age you want and then leave the next hexagon as all stages...then go to the square that says click to view...you get all the stages for one age group.

If you want all ages & all stages (as in the EYFS pack, then you can download that from teachernet).

I have to say I like the nwe flower...sorry!:)

Sorry to gate crash - I hope you got the CD sorted Andrea.
Blaze - do you have the link for the teachernet download?, I have found the website but not the download. Thanks Sandy

Blaze
14-05-2009, 10:32 AM
Sorry to gate crash - I hope you got the CD sorted Andrea.
Blaze - do you have the link for the teachernet download?, I have found the website but not the download. Thanks Sandy

Hold on....

(scroll down)

http://www.teachernet.gov.uk/_doc/12629/EYFS%20Practice%20Guidance%20May%202008.pdf

SandCastles
14-05-2009, 09:59 PM
Wow thanks a lot, just what I was looking for.

cherry
14-05-2009, 10:08 PM
I can't get the link to work :(

Blaze
15-05-2009, 12:54 AM
It's working for me!:huh:

You could go to www.teachernet.gov.uk & put in EYFS Practice Guidance into the search bar...:)

Blaze
15-05-2009, 12:55 AM
Wow thanks a lot, just what I was looking for.

No problem:)

sonia ann
15-05-2009, 05:56 AM
I you click the age you want and then leave the next hexagon as all stages...then go to the square that says click to view...you get all the stages for one age group.:)

could you do this before...because I swear I had been trying to do this on the cd for ages before I gave up and got it on the website....so much easier this way:clapping:

Blaze
15-05-2009, 09:25 AM
You could to a point...it's been revamped.

Allie
15-05-2009, 10:53 AM
why do they always mess with things, if it's not broke why fix it?

Allie

Andrea08
16-05-2009, 11:47 AM
why do they always mess with things, if it's not broke why fix it?

Allie

just my point, ive been on training to learn how to use the cd and now i have to ask Blaze!!!!!

or go to another web site like teachernet.....

ohhhhaaaaaaa leave alone or add good stuff i say

many thanks Blaze,, yet again you sorted us out lol x:thumbsup:

Blaze
16-05-2009, 05:55 PM
No problem...glad to be a help!:)

(& THB I love the way you write Andrea...it's how I think...it's just funny to read...ie it's asking for me to plug in...what does it want a ruddy cup of tea)!...:laughing:

Andrea08
17-05-2009, 08:30 PM
hehehe ye i do write how i think and sometimes my hands work quicker than my brain and i say things i should't and have to back track and think b4 i write.

i have a few one-liners that pop up and i forget what i say, people start to laugh and i have this blank look on my face like im not with it!!!

think its working with children that give me a childish attitude or life is just too short?

as for the plug in... its still asking me to down-load a plug in (something) but i say ye ok you can plug in but then it says oh sorry not available:o i just give up.

xxx

Blaze
17-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Have to admit..i don't know what that's about...hopefully someone else will!:thumbsup: