PDA

View Full Version : Policies and procedures e-book

sarah707
10-05-2009, 08:20 AM
I have said a number of times that I will not sell my Policies and Procedures.

I believe they are very personal documents which must be written for yourself and your own setting. If you copy someone else's Policies and Procedures and something goes wrong, the things you have copied might not be the things you would want to do...

For this reason, I have thought carefully about how to put an e-book together about Policies and Procedures for the EYFS without going against my principles. What I have decided on is an information e -book.

The e-book contains carefully researched information about the various Policies and Procedures you might find you need to write to comply with the Statutory and Guidance requirements of the EYFS and the Childcare Register. Each Policy and Procedure is linked to the Every Child Matters agenda and the Statutory Requirements of the EYFS.

This e-book does not write your Policies and Procedures for you... instead it gives you ideas of what you might want to include in each, plus legal wording from the Eyfs and Childcare Register where appropriate.

E-book 29 'Policies and Procedures' is £4.99 and is on my website www.knutsfordchildminding.co.uk now!

I hope you find it useful! :D

huggableshelly
10-05-2009, 08:27 AM
i highly recomend this e-book, it is clear, thourough and very well laid out allowing ease of use for everyone.

Thankyou Sarah

sarah707
10-05-2009, 08:58 AM
i highly recomend this e-book, it is clear, thourough and very well laid out allowing ease of use for everyone.

Thankyou Sarah

Thank you to my proof reader for the recommendation!

You did a great job! :D

FizzysFriends
10-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Sounds like a must have ebook. Roll on pay day

ajs
10-05-2009, 09:52 AM
oh there's another one for my inbox

inspector did comment that my policies were great but some needed updating to eyfs :blush: and i thought i'd done them all

Muffin
11-05-2009, 05:15 PM
I have just bought this e book and can highly recommend it. I had this morning off and have been reading through it. Great as usual.