PDA

View Full Version : Hello

The Queen
08-05-2009, 09:23 AM
This is The Queen just dropping by to wish the Forum a very happy birthday.
In one's family we generally use Nannies but I would quite happily farm out certain members of my household to a Registered Childminder.

Congratulations Pauline and to all the forum members

by Royal Degree - Keep up the Excellent Work:D

deeb66
08-05-2009, 09:25 AM
Thank you your majesty.

Very good of you to 'pop' in

Dee
xx

angeldelight
08-05-2009, 09:25 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

angeldelight
08-05-2009, 09:26 AM
The queen has been registered since 1950 ha ha

Wow

Angel xx

miffy
08-05-2009, 09:26 AM
Pauline for MBE :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Miffy xx

kindredspirits
08-05-2009, 09:27 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and monkey in her birthday suit, whatever will her majesty think :D

Pipsqueak
08-05-2009, 09:27 AM
<curtsey> welcome your maj:D

angeldelight
08-05-2009, 09:28 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and monkey in her birthday suit, whatever will her majesty think :D

Shame on Monkey

Beheaded maybe ??

xxx

ajs
08-05-2009, 09:29 AM
Sorry to be picky your Royal Queeness and all of that but I thought it was by Royal Decree

sorry again for being picky though

ORKSIE
08-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Hello and welcome your "MAJ" (drops down to curtsey)
But dont look at Monkey:thumbsup:

angeldelight
08-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Sorry to be picky your Royal Queeness and all of that but I thought it was by Royal Decree

You can not correct the queen she is allowed to make mistakes silly

xxxx

wendywu
08-05-2009, 09:32 AM
Good morning Lizzie, could you please make it stop raining on our birthday.
Toodle pip.:rolleyes:

nell57
08-05-2009, 09:34 AM
(curtsy) Welcome to the forum your majesty and welcome to the party:clapping:

The Queen
08-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Beheaded???? off to the tower with that Monkey.

Yes, its a little known sideline of mine - I have been a registered childminder since 1950 and golly its changed so much but it really does keep one active.

Its a bit of a annus horriblus risk assessing ones home - so many rooms as I am sure you can imagine and Ofsted are here for quite some time but my last inpsection gained me an Outstanding Exceptional which I am quite proud of. Ofsted were particuarly impressed with all my security features and the amount of space I have available (which after all is pratically the whole country).
I have been trying to convince ones other (but not better) half to register - as I think parents would like a husband and wife team but no Philly is to busy with those blasted corgis and making gaffs:rolleyes: but I love him. One of my sons is quite interested in my job and so is his son - it quite a family tradition.

My children are all grown up but I am having difficulty in getting them to fly the coup.

The Queen
08-05-2009, 09:37 AM

Young lady... you are right but I have had a tough morning so far - one of parents was late and the children keep squabbling - I have had to call in the Guards to separate them.

i do like your picture next to your name

sarah707
08-05-2009, 09:55 AM
Young lady... you are right but I have had a tough morning so far - one of parents was late and the children keep squabbling - I have had to call in the Guards to separate them.

i do like your picture next to your name

Morning ma'am!

Are you sticking around for the partying later? :D

angeldelight
08-05-2009, 09:56 AM

Yes, its a little known sideline of mine - I have been a registered childminder since 1950 and golly its changed so much but it really does keep one active.

Its a bit of a annus horriblus risk assessing ones home - so many rooms as I am sure you can imagine and Ofsted are here for quite some time but my last inpsection gained me an Outstanding Exceptional which I am quite proud of. Ofsted were particuarly impressed with all my security features and the amount of space I have available (which after all is pratically the whole country).
I have been trying to convince ones other (but not better) half to register - as I think parents would like a husband and wife team but no Philly is to busy with those blasted corgis and making gaffs:rolleyes: but I love him. One of my sons is quite interested in my job and so is his son - it quite a family tradition.

My children are all grown up but I am having difficulty in getting them to fly the coup.

How much do you charge per child cant imagine you are cheap

xxx

The Queen
08-05-2009, 10:03 AM
How much do you charge per child cant imagine you are cheap

xxx

I do charge a fair bit but generally the people who use me can afford it. My prices (I am central London for the most part) are in the region of £200 per hour - although that does include some rather exquisite meals and some wonderful trips out - I have taken the children all round the world but when the costs go over a certain amount I do have to ask the parents for a contribution. I don't offer sibling discount nowadays - I still do the same amount of work - although my administration staff say that they keep fairly well up to date the with the learning journals.

sue m
08-05-2009, 10:11 AM
Hope she's a forum friend then!!!!! :rolleyes:

The queen has been registered since 1950 ha ha

Wow

Angel xx[/QUOTE]

angeldelight
08-05-2009, 10:12 AM
I do charge a fair bit but generally the people who use me can afford it. My prices (I am central London for the most part) are in the region of £200 per hour - although that does include some rather exquisite meals and some wonderful trips out - I have taken the children all round the world but when the costs go over a certain amount I do have to ask the parents for a contribution. I don't offer sibling discount nowadays - I still do the same amount of work - although my administration staff say that they keep fairly well up to date the with the learning journals.

Could I be your assistant ?

xx

kindredspirits
08-05-2009, 10:13 AM
tell me, your maj do you still count Harry as your grandson even though hes obviously the fruit of someone elses loins???

Alibali
08-05-2009, 10:14 AM
Oh your majesty, could you send Wills along to the party tonight, he's quite hot!!! We wont even charge our hourly rate for 'minding' him:blush: :blush:

angeldelight
08-05-2009, 10:16 AM
Oh your majesty, could you send Wills along to the party tonight, he's quite hot!!! We wont even charge our hourly rate for 'minding' him:blush: :blush:

xxx

jessie1
08-05-2009, 11:12 AM
Your Majesty welcome to the Forum

Please do not send your lovely grandsons to the party as these women (called loosely) are not a very good role model. They will just leave them astray. One wont say that probably 99% of them are either married, with steady partner or seeing someone but just looking at Daddy Day Care's thread you'll see how scarlet they are. They put Poor Pauline in a very bad light and they should be her right hand women:mad:

Blaze
08-05-2009, 11:15 AM

OL...beat me to it!:D

tulip0803
08-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Hello and welcome Maj:)

As you are now part of this wonderful Forum do you think that you could put us all up so we can have a childminding day at Legoland - Of course you and your mindees will be coming with us too:D

Pauline
08-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Welcome ma'am

Can I now have 'by Royal appointment' at the top of the Forum? :laughing:

The Queen
08-05-2009, 11:43 AM
Hello and welcome Maj:)

As you are now part of this wonderful Forum do you think that you could put us all up so we can have a childminding day at Legoland - Of course you and your mindees will be coming with us too:D

Absolutely, one might even join you - actually I think I will open up the Windsor home and we can have a minding bash together? One has a generic risk assessment in place for all the visitors we get but I'm afraid you might want to risk assess for yourselves. Its those darned suits of armour I'm afraid, the little ankle biters are fascinated with them.

I'm afraid that Willy is a bit busy tonight but Hazza (that is Harrys pet name around the place) has been begging to be allowed out to the party (he has been rather naughty of late and been sat on one of the numerous time out steps around the humble abode), so if you can promise to look after him - he can be rather wild and enjoys a good old fashioned knees up, he can come.

Pauline I think your forum is a wonderful place - I feel that I can totally relax here - I might even take my crown of I feel that relaxed. Of course you can have by Royal Appointment.

Oh that little monkey.... he is sliding down the banisters again, you'd think at Edwards age he'd know better - best go and sort him out....

Cazz
08-05-2009, 11:46 AM
Absolutely, one might even join you - actually I think I will open up the Windsor home and we can have a minding bash together? One has a generic risk assessment in place for all the visitors we get but I'm afraid you might want to risk assess for yourselves. Its those darned suits of armour I'm afraid, the little ankle biters are fascinated with them.

I'm afraid that Willy is a bit busy tonight but Hazza (that is Harrys pet name around the place) has been begging to be allowed out to the party (he has been rather naughty of late and been sat on one of the numerous time out steps around the humble abode), so if you can promise to look after him - he can be rather wild and enjoys a good old fashioned knees up, he can come.

Pauline I think your forum is a wonderful place - I feel that I can totally relax here - I might even take my crown of I feel that relaxed. Of course you can have by Royal Appointment.

Oh that little monkey.... he is sliding down the banisters again, you'd think at Edwards age he'd know better - best go and sort him out....

This thread is really funny!

Carole x

angeldelight
08-05-2009, 11:56 AM

Will you be coming along with Hazza later ?

xx

The Queen
08-05-2009, 02:07 PM
Will you be coming along with Hazza later ?

xx

One might pop in - some of the children don't leave till late and then of course I have to supervise my cleaning staff.

jaz
08-05-2009, 03:24 PM
One might pop in - some of the children don't leave till late and then of course I have to supervise my cleaning staff.

I do find that cleaning staff have to be monitored very carefully, you never know if they might be off with your precious silver.

I thought I saw something on ebay the other day - you might want to check it out!!

J
x

Demonjill
08-05-2009, 03:31 PM
:laughing: :laughing: PMSL lol:laughing: :laughing:

angeldelight
08-05-2009, 03:32 PM

Sorry I just call that showing off !

Angel xx

rickysmiths
08-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Welcome your majesty!

I hope you are enjoying the Birthday Bash.

The Brthday Cake is being decorated as I type. I did promise to make one for you Angel.

I used to decorate cakes myself. You may remember the confection I created for your elder sons first Wedding in July 1981.

I have now trained an able assistant to follow in my footsteps. My dd is an excellent cake maker and her decorating skills are improving day by day.

The cake today is a lovely sticky chocolate cake (an old family recipe) and will be decorated in a suitably frivoulous manor to befit this evenings celebrations.

A photograph will be posted by 6pm for all to enjoy.

aly
08-05-2009, 03:59 PM

im :laughing::laughing: and si has his eyes rolled :rolleyes:

angeldelight
08-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Welcome your majesty!

I hope you are enjoying the Birthday Bash.

The Brthday Cake is being decorated as I type. I did promise to make one for you Angel.

I used to decorate cakes myself. You may remember the confection I created for your elder sons first Wedding in July 1981.

I have now trained an able assistant to follow in my footsteps. My dd is an excellent cake maker and her decorating skills are improving day by day.

The cake today is a lovely sticky chocolate cake (an old family recipe) and will be decorated in a suitably frivoulous manor to befit this evenings celebrations.

A photograph will be posted by 6pm for all to enjoy.

ooooooooooooooh look forward to the cake

xxx

Alibali
08-05-2009, 04:03 PM
More cake? I'm going to be sick!!! I wish I could say no:blush:

The Queen
08-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Well, thats One finished for the week - phew, that was a long week.

Lets eat cake

Monkey1
08-05-2009, 05:35 PM

can i take colin Farrel with me????

LittleMissSparkles
08-05-2009, 05:42 PM
welcome to the forum your majesty :thumbsup:

one is always welcome one is amongst one's friends

( this thread is hilarious well done who ever you are )

rickysmiths
08-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Wait for it!!!!!

The Cake is about to be delivered!!!

On the Official Birthday Bash Thread

littletreasures
08-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Can't wait for a slice of cake :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

The Queen
08-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Wait for it!!!!!

The Cake is about to be delivered!!!

On the Official Birthday Bash Thread

Oh yummy - this really is the most fun I have had since I hid Camillas make up bag

angeldelight
08-05-2009, 06:59 PM
Oh yummy - this really is the most fun I have had since I hid Camillas make up bag

The Queen
08-05-2009, 07:04 PM

sadly the DIL didn't find it funny, Charlie really did look like he was constipated when he was telling me Camilla got covered in horse poop when she finally managed to find it in the manure heap - bless him he still doesn't like it when I tell him to wind his neck in and that Mummy is still in charge. he accused me of going a bit loopy but that stems from when I kept phoning up for and sending pizza to Anne.
loopy - me??? if you want to see gaga just take a look at the other half

buildingblocks
08-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Your majesty (drops to curtesy with Baileys still in hand)

Thank you for posting and recognizing all Paulines hard work. I have no idea how she manages it all and trying to keep this rowdy lot in order.

This thread has cheered me up no end

The Queen
08-05-2009, 07:38 PM
You have all given such a wonderful welcome - thank you.

From One Boss to another Boss (One to Pauline) - its a tough job but someone has to do it and you are to be commended for this site. I will speak to my lackeys (the MPs chortle chortle) and see about a Damehood.

angeldelight
08-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Are you going to come and join in our party game Queenie

I am sure we would all like to know who you fancy

Angel xx

LittleMissSparkles
08-05-2009, 07:39 PM
oh Mam

Dame Pauline :clapping:

Blackhorse
08-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Good evening your mejesty...

even though I myself come from a queenless country...(sad I know) I am very happy to be now living in such a marvelous place with queens, kings, castles, dungeons, beheadings and tortur chambers..
I have even seen you one in a car when I visited London..that day you were wearing a particular lovely hat, but when we waved at you sadly you didn't notice us...but that's ok..

I have a burning question thought that I would like to ask you, I hope you don't mind.
Is it true that young Harry has not washed his hair for 2 years? This is the dreadful news one hears back in my queenless country and I would like nothing better than to take my horse to ride back there quickly to correct this hopefully untrue statement...
after all ...having an outstanding childminder as dear old granny would certainly mean that the boy would be at his best behaviour and manners at all times!!!

Have a jolly good evening your majesty!!!
your loyal servants

The Queen
08-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Good evening your mejesty...

even though I myself come from a queenless country...(sad I know) I am very happy to be now living in such a marvelous place with queens, kings, castles, dungeons, beheadings and tortur chambers..
I have even seen you one in a car when I visited London..that day you were wearing a particular lovely hat, but when we waved at you sadly you didn't notice us...but that's ok..

I have a burning question thought that I would like to ask you, I hope you don't mind.
Is it true that young Harry has not washed his hair for 2 years? This is the dreadful news one hears back in my queenless country and I would like nothing better than to take my horse to ride back there quickly to correct this hopefully untrue statement...
after all ...having an outstanding childminder as dear old granny would certainly mean that the boy would be at his best behaviour and manners at all times!!!

Have a jolly good evening your majesty!!!
your loyal servants

oooh oooooh One does despair with Ones extended family at times. Hazza is a stinker at times (I feel I can talk freely, I am among friends). You know what young boys are like, the only time we can get him to wash is to turn the water canon tanks on him but aaahhhhh dear sweet Willy - now he is a lovely boy, thats not to say Hazza isn't but he is so wild - binge drinking, women, nightclubs - bless the boy , all the things I can't get up to anymore.I

I am very sorry that One didn't wave to you - I shall send you a wave right now:waving: . So glad you liked the hat - I often have to wear such dowager things but its what is expected of One

Cazz
08-05-2009, 08:30 PM
oooh oooooh One does despair with Ones extended family at times. Hazza is a stinker at times (I feel I can talk freely, I am among friends). You know what young boys are like, the only time we can get him to wash is to turn the water canon tanks on him but aaahhhhh dear sweet Willy - now he is a lovely boy, thats not to say Hazza isn't but he is so wild - binge drinking, women, nightclubs - bless the boy , all the things I can't get up to anymore.I

I am very sorry that One didn't wave to you - I shall send you a wave right now:waving: . So glad you liked the hat - I often have to wear such dowager things but its what is expected of One

My dh thinks I've lost the plot cos I keep laughing at this thread so much!

I never realised that Her Majesty was so much fun! Please keep addressing us! Long may you reign!

Carole x

The Queen
08-05-2009, 08:39 PM

My dh thinks I've lost the plot cos I keep laughing at this thread so much!

I never realised that Her Majesty was so much fun! Please keep addressing us! Long may you reign!

Carole x

I think my family think I am a bit unhinged at times, I think I get it from Mummy but hers was mostly down to the odd tipple or two.
A good way to wind the youngsters up in your family is to run their underwear up your flagpole in the front yard - embaresses them no end:o but oh so funny - how was I to know the BBC were filming outside.
I also find it quite funny to leave calling cards with beautiful ladies details on around where Andrew is (he is such a sucker for a beautiful woman - not sure what went wrong with Charles:rolleyes: ) - then when he rings the number its comes through to my pay as you go mobile - poor soul gets so :o when he realises he is speaking to his mummy.

Oh and poor old Gordon - everytime he comes to dinner I hide a whoppee cushion somewhere I know he going to sit - poor chap thinks he has a wind problem (well he is actually full of wind):laughing:

Blackhorse
08-05-2009, 08:41 PM
I think my family think I am a bit unhinged at times, I think I get it from Mummy but hers was mostly down to the odd tipple or two.
A good way to wind the youngsters up in your family is to run their underwear up your flagpole in the front yard - embaresses them no end:o but oh so funny - how was I to know the BBC were filming outside.
I also find it quite funny to leave calling cards with beautiful ladies details on around where Andrew is (he is such a sucker for a beautiful woman - not sure what went wrong with Charles:rolleyes: ) - then when he rings the number its comes through to my pay as you go mobile - poor soul gets so :o when he realises he is speaking to his mummy.

Oh and poor old Gordon - everytime he comes to dinner I hide a whoppee cushion somewhere I know he going to sit - poor chap thinks he has a wind problem (well he is actually full of wind):laughing:

This must be the best forum thread there has ever been... !!! I can't stop laughing!!

The Queen
08-05-2009, 08:43 PM
This must be the best forum thread there has ever been... !!! I can't stop laughing!!

do you put your kids/grandkids undies up your flagpole?

Cazz
08-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Are you still with us your majesty?

Not sure what time you usually have your cocoa and retire (to bed that is, not from the throne!).

At least you don't have the same problem as me with a husband that snores really loudly, you can just send him to a different wing of the palace.

Carole x

Pauline
11-05-2009, 02:04 PM
You have all given such a wonderful welcome - thank you.

From One Boss to another Boss (One to Pauline) - its a tough job but someone has to do it and you are to be commended for this site. I will speak to my lackeys (the MPs chortle chortle) and see about a Damehood.

oh my, do I have to wear old dame clothes :laughing: