PDA

View Full Version : very satisfied CCO just left the house

Blackhorse
05-05-2009, 11:42 AM
...so I am kind of registered now...my CCO just needs to get the paperwork done..which she promised to do today...
then they'll send me a letter with my conditions...need to sign and return and then patiently wait for my certificate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!

she was very pleased with everything. She LOVED my policies...said she didn't expect them to be like this until my first inspection...she said I had a lof of very good policies that some CMs don't have until a few years into working...
she was happy with the house, garden, safety stuff...things I am planning to do with the kids...etc. etc

I can't believe it is finally all going to happen now!!

:so happy: :happy banana: :excited: :magnificent: :cheerleader:

PS: Thank you all for your advice and some great information I have received on this forum which I believe has helped me to get everything set up !!
You are truly a great bunch of people!! and monkeys...and angels...and floaters...and even slightly mad people ...:clapping:

HENNY
05-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Glad everything has gone so well! Brilliant!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

manjay
05-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Well done you:clapping:

I found the forum (and all it's mad inmates) invaluable when I started so I know what you mean. In Wales we have to have our policies written before we even send in the application form and I could not have done it with help from here.

Hope you get your certificate soon

amanda xxx

marian
05-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Well done :clapping: :clapping:

Marian x

Tatjana
05-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Great news, well done!:clapping: :thumbsup:

xx

Curly Quavers
05-05-2009, 03:04 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Well Done Mrs :laughing:

That is great news we are both having a good week!!!!

What are your ratios just now are you starting at 6?

Well done!!!!

Alibali
05-05-2009, 04:15 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Hope the phone starts ringing now!!

emler
05-05-2009, 04:15 PM
:clapping: well done :clapping:

Blackhorse
05-05-2009, 05:49 PM

Well Done Mrs :laughing:

That is great news we are both having a good week!!!!

What are your ratios just now are you starting at 6?

Well done!!!!

Yes a very good week!
Ratio is 6 but 1 space is taken by my dd who is 15 months old.
what are your's?
how long did your visit last??

Chanelle
05-05-2009, 05:52 PM
It is the best feeling when you get told that your Registration has been granted!! I was told this on Friday and had my first day today !!

It is truly great and definately worth the wait! I wish you lots of success and a speedy registration :D

Curly Quavers
05-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Yes a very good week!
Ratio is 6 but 1 space is taken by my dd who is 15 months old.
what are your's?
how long did your visit last??

Hey

he was only here for an hour, my max is 4 at the moment which I am happy with, don't have any experience with older kids so I was happy.

ChristineF
05-05-2009, 06:01 PM
Hiya Nicole,

Congratulations! So brilliant that it went so well :) :) you must feel so chuffed!!

I noticed you joined the forum last June, is that how long the process has taken :eek: just wondering cause I live in Coatbridge so not far from Glasgow!

Well done again x

huggableshelly
05-05-2009, 06:10 PM
do I dare ask which category you have put me under?
slightly mad maybe?

well done too almost there now xxx

Blackhorse
05-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Hiya Nicole,

Congratulations! So brilliant that it went so well :) :) you must feel so chuffed!!

I noticed you joined the forum last June, is that how long the process has taken :eek: just wondering cause I live in Coatbridge so not far from Glasgow!

Well done again x

I joined the forum in june but didn't send my registration until November.
It then took my references a while to get back...til beginning of jan...(a so called friend had let me down without telling me...oh well never mind now)

I had my disclosures sent away on the 15th of jan and they only took 3 weeks to come back but my CCO was out of the office for 7 weeks and they didn't get people to cover her work so I wa sitting around for ages...
if thos problems wouldn't have happened the whole process would probably only have taken 2-3 months...so don't worry about it!! I was just unlucky...twice!

ORKSIE
05-05-2009, 06:16 PM
WELL DON:jump for joy: :jump for joy: E

ChristineF
05-05-2009, 06:17 PM
I joined the forum in june but didn't send my registration until November.
It then took my references a while to get back...til beginning of jan...(a so called friend had let me down without telling me...oh well never mind now)

I had my disclosures sent away on the 15th of jan and they only took 3 weeks to come back but my CCO was out of the office for 7 weeks and they didn't get people to cover her work so I wa sitting around for ages...
if thos problems wouldn't have happened the whole process would probably only have taken 2-3 months...so don't worry about it!! I was just unlucky...twice!

Thanks Nicole :) feel better now! At least all the waiting has paid off and you'll be able to get started soon!! :D

Gizmo
05-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Well done, bet you are so glad has been a long time for you, hope your phone starts ringing soon

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :excited: :happy banana: :magnificent: :goodjob:

Think I have used nearly all the smileys now

Demonjill
05-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Thats fab news Nicole. Well done.:clapping: :clapping:

Hope that certificate pops through the door any day now!:D

I am counting down the days til my induction training 11 days to go and I cant wait:)

miffy
05-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Well done, that's great news.

You'll soon be up and running!

Miffy xx

Blackhorse
05-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Well done, bet you are so glad has been a long time for you, hope your phone starts ringing soon

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :excited: :happy banana: :magnificent: :goodjob:

Think I have used nearly all the smileys now

Haha...and I thought I had used up all the smileys already!!!

Blackhorse
05-05-2009, 09:10 PM
...my CCO just sent me an email

her report about my pre-reg visit has been approved by the manager today so they will send me a letter with my conditions this week and once I return it they will post out my certificate...

it is funny how one minute they work at the speed of a slow slow snail and the next they work at the speed of light...

:D :D :D

Zoomie
06-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Wicked stuff.

Congratulations.

Hope that certificate doesn't take too muc longer :)

tulip0803
06-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Well done:jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Demonjill
06-05-2009, 02:59 PM
Well done again Nicole.:clapping: :clapping:

jibberjitz
06-05-2009, 08:39 PM