PDA

View Full Version : Company Name?

rachelmarno
29-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Hey,

I've noticed that quite a few people have a 'company name' for their business. Is this a 'must' or recommended by ofstead or just personal choice?

I really like the idea but can't think of anything original yet! :cool:

What is anyone else going with?

Rach xx

estrelas
29-04-2009, 01:02 PM
i haven't got one.
its a personal choice, i will get one eventually when i get a second to think...:laughing:

Pedagog
29-04-2009, 01:11 PM
I have a company name, just because it gives me a corporate image.

lllovelylou11
29-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Hi there,

I was thinking the same thing, Ive thought of one but is there any laws as to what ya can be called?

xx

jibberjitz
29-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Hiya,

I dont think its compulsary and it took me ages to finally decide on mine and even then its not very original :D

Angela234
29-04-2009, 04:04 PM
I only chose a name last year when Pauline made me a web site

Angela

gegele
29-04-2009, 04:09 PM
little froggies because i'm french...:blush: but i did forget to put it on advertisement!!!!!:blush: :blush: :blush:

rickysmiths
29-04-2009, 04:46 PM
I only chose mine because I had to design a brochure as part of my Herts Quality Standard award.

Buzz Lightyear
29-04-2009, 05:19 PM
I chose mine so it gives me a corporate image and my parents love it.

Chose my name as my little girl was "Bumble B" (B because our surname begins with it) when I was pregnant and we didn't know if she was a boy or a girl and I hated calling her "it".

So it just then made sense to call myself "Busy Buzy Bumblebees Childminding"

Amaranth
29-04-2009, 05:41 PM
It is just down to personal choice really. I decided to have a business name when my hubby registered as a childminder, as we work together and thought a business name would sound better than just our own names!
We really couldn't decide on a name though, so in the end we asked all the mindees parents to send us any name suggestions (it was a real eye opener!). We picked a winner & that parent got a bottle of wine. :)

Polka Dots
30-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Personal choice. I did choose a business name but someone then went and purchased the web domain name and I missed out. I've decided to stick with my own name now.

Hebs
30-04-2009, 12:44 PM
mine is Brighter Beginnings cos every child deserves a brighter beginning,

however i don't use it as a business name for tax etc, just my paperwork and advertising :thumbsup:

Curly Quavers
30-04-2009, 06:24 PM
I'm the same as hebs, don't use it for Tax but just for advertising and paperwork headers.

ExBlondie
01-05-2009, 12:34 PM
I decided to have one because i liked the idea instead of just being known and Kirsty the childminder type thing lol

Mine is KC and the Sunshine Gang.

My father in law picked it for me cause of my initials and was so chuffed with himself lol