PDA

View Full Version : WEDNESDAY

angeldelight
29-04-2009, 06:14 AM
Morning Everyone

Nice and sunny here this morning

Its my wedding anniversary and my mom and dad come back today for a few weeks from Spain yipppie I havent seen them since christmas so I am looking forward to it

What is everyone doing today we are having messy play with gloop etc

Hope you all have a great day and hope you have the sunshine

Angel xx

sue m
29-04-2009, 06:23 AM
Morning Angel and all. Happy Anniversary Angel and Mr. Angel. Yuomust be so pleased seeing yur Mum and Dad again. Are they going to play in the gloop too??? :cool:

It's sunny here so we'll be out in the garden today. x

angeldelight
29-04-2009, 06:25 AM
Morning Angel and all. Happy Anniversary Angel and Mr. Angel. Yuomust be so pleased seeing yur Mum and Dad again. Are they going to play in the gloop too??? :cool:

It's sunny here so we'll be out in the garden today. x

Morning Sue

No mom and dad do not arrive till early evening - dont think gloop would be their thing any way ha ha ha

Hope you are ok how is your back ?

xxx

charleyfarley
29-04-2009, 06:25 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Happy Anniversary to You and Steve:clapping:

It must be nice to see your mom and dad again :thumbsup:

It's a bit foggy here but supposed to be brightening up.

Someone reminded me yesterday it's Bank Holiday next Monday :clapping: I'd completely forgotten :panic: Another long weekend to look forward too.

Easy morning for me as 2 are at pre school this morning so we'll do whatever lo chooses

Have a great day everyone

Enjoy your wedding anniversary today and catching up with your mom and dad Angel

Carol xx

angeldelight
29-04-2009, 06:26 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Happy Anniversary to You and Steve:clapping:

It must be nice to see your mom and dad again :thumbsup:

It's a bit foggy here but supposed to be brightening up.

Someone reminded me yesterday it's Bank Holiday next Monday :clapping: I'd completely forgotten :panic: Another long weekend to look forward too.

Easy morning for me as 2 are at pre school this morning so we'll do whatever lo chooses

Have a great day everyone

Enjoy your wedding anniversary today and catching up with your mom and dad Angel

Carol xx

Morning Carol

I did not realise it was bank holiday either till last night - yippppppiiiiieeee fingers crossed for nice weather

xxxx

emler
29-04-2009, 06:29 AM
Morning all

Happy Anniversary Angel :clapping: Bet you can't wait to see your mum & dad later.
I plan to get through my mountain of paperwok today & sort out my accounts - I will NOT get distracted on here :laughing:

charleyfarley
29-04-2009, 06:30 AM
Morning Carol

I did not realise it was bank holiday either till last night - yippppppiiiiieeee fingers crossed for nice weather

xxxx

Yep May Day :clapping: :clapping: I don't even mind it raining, it's a day off :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Carol xx

huggableshelly
29-04-2009, 06:43 AM
Happy Anniversary Angel and Mr Angel

I love visiting my parents luckily they are only 2 hours drive

my 7:30 arrival was here at 6:45 I was still in bed LOL ... Mum thought she had asked me if it was ok to drop him off early ...but still I let him in as its not very often she drops off that early and normally she does tell me well in advance (maybe I just forgot lol).

come 9am I'll be childless and WILL be doing coursework I now have 25 days to get them done and posted.

have a great day all xxx

Roseolivia
29-04-2009, 06:55 AM
Morning all, Happy anniversary Angel, how many years is it?
This morning we're at soft play which mindee and daughter loves so i may have peace today. Daughter (2yr) keeps fighting with mindee(4yr) over all the toys so hopefully both will be in a good mood. Rest of the day is quiet, mindee at nursery pm daughter asleep.
Looks like a nice day here at the moment, yeaterday it rained all day. Health visitor came to do 2yr check on daughter yesterday, she's above average on height so may be tall, h.visitor really pleased with her progress so no visits now until she's 3-31/2. Everyone have a good day.

Demonjill
29-04-2009, 07:03 AM
Morning everyone.

Happy Anniversary Angel. Congratulations on another year!!:clapping: How many years is it????

I prob have to stay home from work. DS had a very restless night so me and he are shattered today as a result. Just gotta tell my boss now .................................................. ..................................:( :(

Have a fab day everyone. With any luck I will be sleeping.lol:)

Gizmo
29-04-2009, 07:07 AM
Morning Everyone

Happy Anniversary

It is raining here for a change lol

I am getting ready for work boo hiss having to e-mail policy docs to work so I can use their ink to print them and save mine hehe

Have a nice day everyone:laughing:

wendywu
29-04-2009, 07:33 AM
Right Angel if your Mum and Dad are arriving here then that lovely villa and pool must be EMPTY. I will go and pack my case right now. :laughing:

Have a lovely day with your parents.

I am off to the doctors to have my blood pressure checked after having a blood transfusion before christmas. Although i am taking mindees with me so it could be sky high.:laughing: :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
29-04-2009, 08:28 AM
Morning all, lovely and sunny here today :D

Need to get into the garden and have a sort out, the cat has decided hes going to use my freshly planted boarders as a loo :angry:

Have a fab day everyone, :thumbsup:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ANGEL AND MR ANGEL X X X

angeldelight
29-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Right Angel if your Mum and Dad are arriving here then that lovely villa and pool must be EMPTY. I will go and pack my case right now. :laughing:

Have a lovely day with your parents.

I am off to the doctors to have my blood pressure checked after having a blood transfusion before christmas. Although i am taking mindees with me so it could be sky high.:laughing: :laughing:

Yes Wendy you go and have a holiday ha ha

Good luck with your blood pressure hope you are ok

xxx

angeldelight
29-04-2009, 08:59 AM
Morning everyone.

Happy Anniversary Angel. Congratulations on another year!!:clapping: How many years is it????

31 YEARS !!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

XXX

sue m
29-04-2009, 09:28 AM
Morning Sue

No mom and dad do not arrive till early evening - dont think gloop would be their thing any way ha ha ha

Hope you are ok how is your back ?

xxx

I bet Mum and Dad would love the gloop!!! lol

Back is ok thanks Angel, just a daft twinge when I move in certain positions.

31 years!!! with the same man! :thumbsup: I would have been married for 38 years but divorced him after 10 lol. Married for :blush: the second time now and even he's gone off and left me to live in a home!!!!

FizzysFriends
29-04-2009, 09:44 AM
:eek: 31 years! Happy Anniversary!!

Im in the office this morning and then pre-school and school runs. They all (except 1) have swimming lessons after school so will be putting my feet up by the pool.

Parent asked me today if she can be a pain (doesn't that just you panic when they say that), her request was to pay me early as shes had her wages and wants to pay before she spends them! :clapping: