PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best way to get work?

claireodon
25-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi, still pre-reg at the moment but I have sent off my forms to Ofsted to hoping it won't take too long to get registered. Have started putting some flyers up and got to know quite a few CMs in the area who have been very helpful. Have been debating whether to get a website but don't know if it would really be worth it? I am just wondering what other people have found is the most effective way of getting business - is a website worth doing?

brillminder
25-04-2009, 12:57 PM
search advertise on forum and do it all , if you get tooo many calls you can always say no lol good luck

Polka Dots
25-04-2009, 01:11 PM
I have a mindee starting monday who came to me via my website.

huggableshelly
25-04-2009, 01:38 PM
oops I read this as

Whats the best way to get to work?

well my answer would be roll out of bed fall down the stairs make a cuppa wave a magic wand that will then wash dress and paint on a smile!

I've still not made a website mainly because I'm lazy!

claireodon
25-04-2009, 02:04 PM
:laughing: thanks for that brilliant advice :laughing:

Allie
25-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Tell everyone, put adverts on your car (if you have one) and advertise where ever you can, good luck

Allie

ORKSIE
25-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Pauline has put a link on here for childcare . co . uk
You can advertise your spaces on there:)
Hope that helps:)

claireodon
25-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Whilst on the subject, does anyone know - do you have to have a reg cert before you can register with Family Information Service or can you do it in advance?

Polka Dots
25-04-2009, 08:39 PM
You have to be registered and FIS will only sent you the forms to fill in after Ofsted have forwarded your details. I was registered 18th March, I've sent the forms back to FIS but I'm still not yet on the website. :mad: