PDA

View Full Version : Pre Reg Visit

Gizmo
24-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Have got my pre reg visit 6th May.
Going to have a major clear out tomorrow,then a trip to Homebase on Sunday for chains for front and back doors, would love to only have to get visited once so trying to be ready.
CCO seems really nice (don't know if thats possible) and said once visit is done if everything is ok then will write up report send it out to me to sign then send me my certificate, keep thinking something is going to go wrong as it all seems to be going so well :blush:

Andrea08
24-04-2009, 07:10 PM
Have got my pre reg visit 6th May.
Going to have a major clear out tomorrow,then a trip to Homebase on Sunday for chains for front and back doors, would love to only have to get visited once so trying to be ready.
CCO seems really nice (don't know if thats possible) and said once visit is done if everything is ok then will write up report send it out to me to sign then send me my certificate, keep thinking something is going to go wrong as it all seems to be going so well :blush:

no its going well because you have worked hard hun

good luck xx

jibberjitz
24-04-2009, 07:48 PM
Good luck :thumbsup:

Demonjill
25-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Hope it goes well good luck :thumbsup:

misst104
26-04-2009, 06:32 AM
Think Positive. I'm sure you will do fine and just wanted to add my good luck wishes for your visit too. Nearly there now :clapping:

xxx

pinklady
26-04-2009, 07:01 AM
I'm sure it will be fine, good luck:thumbsup:

Gizmo
26-04-2009, 04:03 PM
thanks guys have done some of the work spent this afternoon trying to put catches on the kitchen cupboards while dh made the dinner (something wrong there me thinks) anyway it doesnt work with no more nails will need to try again with the drill, but managed to get the chains on the front and back doors.
Have also changed the girls rooms round so they are now in the same bedroom and will use spare room for playroom will be great for cm as we are in a bungalow and room is next to kitchen:clapping:

misst104
26-04-2009, 05:18 PM
You have been busy. Are you having a rest now?? :)

xxx