PDA

View Full Version : SEF shall i start it now?

sorrel
20-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Hi guys:laughing:

I was registered beg of feb but only starting minding this thurs, i'm all sorted with paperwork etc, but haven't done my sef yet as thought surely i need to have been minding for a bit so that i can say what i do etc etc, but i'm also aware that they could turn up at anytime, i will be minding just thurs and fri till sept when i'll then be full time, shall i start it now? think i'm prob just putting it off as i've had a quick peep at it and it seems never ending!:panic: i have got sarahs e book though so am hoping that'll help me! how long did it take you guys, and is it true it shortens the time the inspector stays if you've done one.

xx

estrelas
20-04-2009, 08:43 PM
Hi i started minding march, and i'm going to do mine next week.
Haven't even looked at it yet! Figured everything else is far more important.

hectors house
20-04-2009, 09:13 PM
My inspector stayed over 4 hours and I had done half of my on-line SEF - although I know (hope) Ofsted won't be coming again for a few years I intend to finish my SEF and regularly update it - hoping to cut down inspection time next time.

So using Sarah's books start on SEF soon as it does take longer than you think - some people managed to do theirs in Word and copy it onto online SEF - but I didn't manage to do that.

Good luck

Carol
20-04-2009, 09:45 PM
Best to start it and you can also add to it later.

Carol xx

huggableshelly
21-04-2009, 05:48 AM
I would make a start on it then in 6 months go back and change it, this will show to yourself the changes and improvements you have made too not just ofsted.

sorrel
21-04-2009, 08:56 PM
thanks guys, have just recieved my security token thing to access it online, so i'm going to start it tomorrow.....or maybe thursday as waterloo road and the apprentice on tomorrow night :blush: :blush:

angeldelight
21-04-2009, 09:04 PM
thanks guys, have just recieved my security token thing to access it online, so i'm going to start it tomorrow.....or maybe thursday as waterloo road and the apprentice on tomorrow night :blush: :blush:

Have fun ha ha

Good luck with it

Angel xx

diz01
16-05-2009, 10:34 AM
Hi

Can anyone tell me what Sarahs ebook is?