PDA

View Full Version : References

claireyfairy
19-04-2009, 07:38 PM
I got my Registration Forms through (wooo) and ive been reading through the bit about references and all it is says is that at least 1 has to be from the list of authorised people. That one is fine as my friend is a Registered Nurse so shes offered to do that one for me. Its the other one Im confused about, as usually on these kinds of things it will saying clearly that it can't be someone who is related in anyway etc... but it doesnt on this one so does that mean that it can be a relative??

Im sure im being stupid and it probably can't be but thought id check anyway cos if its not I will ask my cousin as I have looked after her daughter loads so she would be a good one. If not will another friend do?

Gizmo
19-04-2009, 07:41 PM
hiya I had my neighbour who is a midwife and the hr manager from work and these where ok, dont know if you are allowed a relative though:blush:

claireyfairy
19-04-2009, 07:48 PM
See thats the thing I wasnt sure if I can have 2 friends or if one needs to be an employee or something. My friend used to be a childminder a couple years ago but shes stopped it now shes had more children of her own so I thought about asking her.

Gizmo
19-04-2009, 07:56 PM
I think you should maybe ask your friend who was the cm herself, the one from my work used to be a cm and that was the reason I asked her she said she wrote the reference as a friend and a previous cm not as an employer:thumbsup:

claireyfairy
19-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Yeah I think I prob will ask her, known her since I was 5 we went through school together so she certainly knows me well enough to do a character reference! lol

Gizmo
19-04-2009, 08:43 PM
mm sounds like a plan :thumbsup:

Demonjill
19-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Sounds like a plan.:thumbsup:
As long as i dont have to involve my work at the mo( ie boss) cos not planning on telling them till as late on as possible. hee hee. then think i have people suitable in mind.

But Claire how did you manage to get your forms? They wouldnt send out mine said i would get them on my induction course.:(

Tatjana
22-04-2009, 05:52 PM
I had 2 friends do my references:thumbsup:

xx