PDA

View Full Version : updated contracts - parental responsibility

lilliuspillius
13-04-2009, 04:55 AM
hello, does anyone have please the correct wording that goes with the contract for parental responsibility? I know it is a requirment by Ofsted that the contracts are updated, either with a new contract or with a peice of paper which can be attached to the contract?

Many thanks

huggableshelly
13-04-2009, 07:39 AM
http://www.parentlineplus.org.uk/fileadmin/parentline/downloads/Publications/family-life/Parental_responsibility_07.pdf

I give the parents a copy of this link above .... cant seem to attatch my parental responsibility form, it was shared here by another member... doesnt look like I can attatch in this part of the forum.

This link will help you too
http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=27570&highlight=parental+responsibility

huggableshelly
13-04-2009, 07:42 AM
oh and if you have the new NCMA contract forms the parental responsilbility is added onto is so I'm sure this means there is no need for additional forms .... I think i would still do the additional forms for one family though as the father has nothing to do with the contracts and the arrangments mum and I have yet he is a legal guardian so would ned something for him to officially sign.

lilliuspillius
13-04-2009, 08:41 AM
many thanks for the help. XX

TheBTeam
13-04-2009, 09:19 AM
I have got a form from the bromley childminding site, which i have used for existing parents, until i get new contracts sorted.

The parents don't seem to have a clue in some cases themselves!

There is a thread on here which also gives you a site with notes on the difference, i have typed the form and notes onto one sheet as an aid to the parents.

rickysmiths
13-04-2009, 03:05 PM
I have a copy of the new NCMA contract and I find it doesn't really explain it at all so I am going to continue to use my own.:panic:

Bananabrain
13-04-2009, 03:31 PM
I asked ofsted for advice about this.

They referred me to the children's act and I just printed off the definition for my parents{from memory I think it's section 5}

All my parents filled it in,along with the 'legal contact' one but I know they don't really know what they've signed and didn't read what I gave them:laughing:

Hey ho,I done my bit!!!!