PDA

View Full Version : CIS website

Straws
07-02-2008, 11:57 AM
Hi bit of a dfat question :blush: But how do you get your details on the CIS website i can't find a link on there to advertise

Straws xx

berkschick
07-02-2008, 12:01 PM
I rang them and asked them to post me out the forms. They then kept them until I was registered and put my details on once OFSTED had confirmed with them that I was registered.

katickles
07-02-2008, 12:05 PM
I think its different depending on where you live. I tried for ages trying to find a link so your not alone on that one by the way!!!

I rang & they arranged to come out & see me. We then filled out the forms together & she gave me some more info & freebies (oh I love freebies!!!)

Just ring the number on the website & tell them your wanting to add your details.

I know they have to be informed by ofsted first that you are registered.

:)

sarah707
07-02-2008, 12:20 PM
there's a freephone number on here - they should be able to point you in the right direction :D

http://www.*************.gov.uk/

allinatiz
07-02-2008, 01:43 PM
I recieved the forms to fill in out of the blue last week, really should be filling them in and not on the forum :o

LittleMissSparkles
07-02-2008, 02:35 PM
I had to inform our local CIS that I had received my certificate and sent them a copy before they would advertise me on the site x

kelly76x
07-02-2008, 03:32 PM
i had to wait until my certificate had come through and even then they wouldent send me the forms until ofsted had sent them confimation i was registered i then had a lovely lady come out an go through all my forms and i was on that afternoon but timewise i would say it was a good 6 weeks after bein registered that i was put on but it was worth the wait as all my enquiries have been off there and i got my full time mindee through the cis website.