PDA

View Full Version : tv cabinet

sweets
10-04-2009, 02:30 PM
Hi have reading this forum for ages and got loads of advice, thanks everybody. This is my first post though, was just wondering if you think i could claim for a new tv cabinet, the one ive got now is low with open shelves and small mindee is always messing with equipment, Seen a high one with closed doors which would be great as the with tv being high i would be able to see it over the fireguard! lol

Pauline
10-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Hi Jodie and welcome. :)

The general rule is, if you would not have bought it had you not been childminding then yes you can put it down as an expense.

I think I would if you are having to buy it to keep the little one safe from touching electrical items.

ORKSIE
10-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Hi and welcome, its great here :waving:

deeb66
10-04-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi Jodie welcome to the forum

As Pauline says....yes you can.

I got a new one last year and claimed for it as the doors on my old one was damaged and couldn't stop little fingers so it needed replacing.

HTH

Dee

sweets
10-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Thats great will def buy it now. i hope with the tv being higher then the 2 older mindees i have will stop argueing about whos going to sit on the right of the sofa as whoever sits on the left can only see half of of screen as fireguard is in the way!:)