PDA

View Full Version : Childminder in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire

Alexandra1
08-04-2009, 03:51 PM
Childminder in Hoddesdon

Hello my name is Alexandra, although everyone calls me Alex.

I have been working with children in some form or other since 1997. After having my first child in 2008 I realised that I loved looking after him so much that I wanted to do it for other children - hence childminding! In 2008 I completed my EYFS, Safe guarding course and first aid training, in February 2009 I received my first Ofsted inspection, and I am now a registered childminder :clapping: .

I provide a warm, friendly and relaxed atmosphere where children can feel safe and have fun whilst learning and thriving. My service complies with the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and meets the individual learning and development needs of each child.:)

I am based in Hoddesdon (EN11) which is conveniently located within short walking distance of a train station, the town centre, the river and many parks.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss vacancies please feel free to contact me. You can also check out my website wwww.childmindingbyalexandra.co.uk. :thumbsup:

sue m
08-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum Alex. I like Hoddesdon, I lived in Cheshunt for over 20 years and my son and wife and granddaughter are in Ware. I'm in Cambs now and would love to move back but can't afford to.

Good luck with your minding.

Demonjill
08-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum. Its fab :thumbsup:

misst104
09-04-2009, 07:45 AM
hi and welcome to the forum. Good luck with the new start!!!

xxx

rickysmiths
09-04-2009, 11:12 PM
I'm just catching up, I've been away for a few days. Welcome to a fellow Herts Minder. You'll enjoy it here laods of fun and info.:clapping: