PDA

View Full Version : Childminder - Coulsdon Surrey

sammy
04-04-2009, 10:35 PM
As of Sept all my children change "age groups" so i will have a spare space for before and after school care or a full time position for a 0-5 year old.

I am in coulsdon Surrey, part of the childminding network, have 3 lovely boys myself - well behaved! 2 will be at school and my other little one will be at nursery in mornings (dont want him to go!! sob sob)

Anyway, i can provide your child with a safe and stimulating environment, all my toys are changed regulary, i have a lovely big garden with gazeebo so we do alot of craft activities out there in spring/summer and have our little tea parties too! I also have a patio area for all the ride on toys.

I also have a large living room that looks like a nursery- very bright and clean with lots of toys.

In my conservatory we normally have messy play.

I use my older sons bedroom as a music room, as he has a drum-kit and piano with microphone-very loud and fun!!

And my other little boys room is more catered for the "smaller ones" with a sensory room coming off their bedroom - which is fantastic!!

All the children love coming to play while their mums work, so if your interested in viewing my setting and myself to discuss childcare then please feel free to contact me.

Not sure if i should have written this much - maybe i should make myself a webpage!!

Thanks

ORKSIE
04-04-2009, 10:44 PM
I used to live in Croydon, now in cambridgeshire.
Good advert!:thumbsup: