PDA

View Full Version : mirror

tammerisk
02-04-2009, 09:50 AM
i have just done the best thing as far as my two 15month olds are conserned!!

i have brought doen my big mirror from upstairs and layed it on the floor in the middle of my living room and they love it the are sitting on it and smiling and giggleing and loving looking at themselfs in the mirror

huggableshelly
02-04-2009, 11:19 AM
I have a mirror low down for the children, they use it for dressing up too isnt it great to see them pulling faces at themselves.

Blackhorse
02-04-2009, 12:01 PM
my dd loves mirrors too...

I actually now ordered a mirror on a role...
can be stuck to the wall or anywhere you like... selfadhesive
can even be cut to different shapes...really love the sound of it...
just waiting for it to be delivered

http://www.tts-group.co.uk/Product.aspx?cref=TTSPR1195383

gegele
02-04-2009, 12:18 PM
i my wardrobes doors are mirror top to bottom, my son loves it as does my daughter who comes in and sing in front of it, praCTISE HER SAD FACE AND ALL!!!!!!!

gegele
02-04-2009, 12:19 PM
:blush: sorry for the caps...not allowed to post to fast

Demonjill
02-04-2009, 02:13 PM
my dd loves mirrors too...

I actually now ordered a mirror on a role...
can be stuck to the wall or anywhere you like... selfadhesive
can even be cut to different shapes...really love the sound of it...
just waiting for it to be delivered

http://www.tts-group.co.uk/Product.aspx?cref=TTSPR1195383

Thats so cool. Think i might have to get some .... endless possibilities. I would have so much fun never mind the kids lol:thumbsup:

SandCastles
03-04-2009, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the link to this web page, the product sounds wonderful, I may order, you should get the commission. Thanks again

Blackhorse
03-04-2009, 09:17 PM
LOL.

I shoud get some commission shouldn't I??

Just cut of a little piece of the mirror and post it out to me as commission...:ROFL1:

SandCastles
03-04-2009, 09:26 PM
LOL I can't stop giggling :so happy: :so happy:

Bex1
06-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Hello

Yes my DD who is 19 months will sit in front of mirror for ages so we have bought her a little one that stands up against wall in hallway..she sits on bottom stair smiling, talking and laughing at her reflection..so cute! she has also found her belly button so likes to show it to her reflection and when sees it in the mirror points and goes "oooooooh" i think she thinks she has a little friend who copies everything she does!!

I think I am going to get the mirror out for my two mindees who are of similar age!

Mirrors, brilliant arnt they....until you get older and then try to avoid them:p

miffy
06-04-2009, 08:27 PM
I got some mirrors from Home Bargains for £1.99 - there were 4 of them in the shape of butterflies, all different sizes

Miffy xx

Willowdancer
09-04-2009, 06:33 AM
i my wardrobes doors are mirror top to bottom, my son loves it as does my daughter who comes in and sing in front of it, praCTISE HER SAD FACE AND ALL!!!!!!!

If you're registering that room you'll need to cover them in safety film though. I had to do that with the one in the room that I've registered for sleeping/quiet time and the safety film totally ruined it, so now its a very groovy looking wardrobe door covered in Smarties patterned fablon :laughing:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/CheekyMooster/Smarties/IMG_2927.jpg

(PS...the safety film is still underneath it.)

helenlc
10-04-2009, 09:38 AM
I went on a Activities in the Outdoor Space (or something like that!:blush: ) course last summer.

They gave us small mirrors that we had to hold under our chin, mirror side up and walk along under the trees like that. It was really freaky but amazing as you looked in the mirror and just saw up through the trees.

I have a mirror on a door hanger thing I have from Ikea http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/90114672 but the mirror isnt that big really.

Then I bought a little one from Wilkinsons, a circle shaped one as it was reduced to a £1.

But I think I might get this mirror on a roll - use some indoors, some for the walking under the trees and some in the garden too.

Blackhorse
10-04-2009, 12:08 PM
I am going to phone the mirror on a roll comany and advice them that there be loads of orders coming in then.... and that I request...no demand!! a commission...hihi

mushpea
10-04-2009, 04:38 PM
just did a search on ebay and its comming up at £8.99 per roll plus £2 postage which is cheaper than tts and your more likly to actualy get it too!
orderd the lid for the tuff spot tray and after a month it still hadnt arrived, when i rang them they said its out of stock they then said that a ball i had also orderd was discountued but i had no contact of any sort from them to let me know this which i thought was extremely poor customer care.

brillminder
10-04-2009, 04:49 PM
i have acrylic mirrors in the top of my toy box and spares to use on the floor i decorate them with laminated photos of children , i have some spares pm me if interested

helenlc
11-04-2009, 08:25 PM
just did a search on ebay and its comming up at £8.99 per roll plus £2 postage which is cheaper than tts and your more likly to actualy get it too!
orderd the lid for the tuff spot tray and after a month it still hadnt arrived, when i rang them they said its out of stock they then said that a ball i had also orderd was discountued but i had no contact of any sort from them to let me know this which i thought was extremely poor customer care.

Just looked and the ones on Eay and some are half the size of the ones featured on the link above. They do have ones (on Ebay) the same size as the ones in the link and they are £15.95 with free postage. So just be aware of the size you are paying for.

Didnt mean to go against what you were saying (I like a bargain too!) but dont want people to miss out because of sizing.