PDA

View Full Version : waiting and waiting and waiting

Blackhorse
30-03-2009, 01:24 PM
I have been ready for my final inspection for about a month now but my CC officer has been in and out of the office due to illness (which I can understand of course) but I could be registered by now if she could only come and do the visit...I phoned the office today and she is still not back...and they are not sure when she will come back either....

AAHhhh

I just want her to come out so that I can start properly advertising and get things moving!!!

Demonjill
30-03-2009, 02:19 PM
Is she the only one that can do the inspection? Seems daft. What if she never comes back?:eek:

Blackhorse
30-03-2009, 02:21 PM
I phoned the care commission again and they said she will be back..they will try and find out exactly when and will let me know if they can.
seems she has all my paperwork etc...but if this will not be resolved soon I guess I might ask them if someone else can do the inspection...
not sure if that is possible...

angeldelight
30-03-2009, 02:22 PM
What a pain

Hope things get moving soon

Angel xx

chewy sweets
30-03-2009, 04:19 PM
annoying isn't it. With a bit of luck it won't be too long. Try asking if someone is going to start covering her work if she's going to be off sick much longer!

estrelas
30-03-2009, 04:22 PM
gosh thats not good

fingers crossed she comes soon! or i'd be complaining!!

Blackhorse
30-03-2009, 09:13 PM
well I had an out of office reply from my CCO (although I never sent her an email...) stating that she will be out of the office until the 20 APRIL 09...
and that is the 3rd out of office I had from her now....every time with a new date of when she will be back!! :mad: :mad:

I am going to phone them tomorrow to see if there isn't someone else that can do my home visit.... I have already waited 3 weeks and don't want to have to sit around for another month not doing anything!!! :angry:

Demonjill
30-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Quite right Nicole.:thumbsup:

I would be well :censored: off too lol

There should be someone to cover for things like this. Just a bummer its happened to you though eh?

Good luck tomorrow hope you get something sorted:clapping:

Blackhorse
30-03-2009, 09:21 PM
thanks Jill...

hope so too...will keep you all posted..

huggableshelly
30-03-2009, 09:50 PM
how frustrating, hope you get sorted real soon xxx