PDA

View Full Version : how can i plan for

devoncm
29-03-2009, 11:12 AM
a 5 yr old (end of EYFS) when all she likes is dressing up the park watching max and ruby and going to the park? I take loads of pics to see where i can follow on from but im not doing much. We've done a being healthy theme go to the park, and she made a fruit salad, for opposites went to the park and found equipment which suited our purpose and looking through books etc but she doesnt like to read much tbh. Made a display about being nice when was anti bullying week, apart from just liking to do a few things i have her for 3 hrs after school and most of the time it can take her 1 1/2 hrs just to eat her tea!
Im struggling to do planning and next steps for her on what ive got, any ideas what i can do?

Chatterbox Childcare
29-03-2009, 11:48 AM
I wouldn't plan as she has been at school all day and will want to chill. Use the activities that you have done with the little ones during the day as a guide and let her choose whether to do it or not.

As she is working towards the EYFS at school covering the other parts such as PSED and do your obs on these

Allie
29-03-2009, 11:51 AM
I agree what you are doing is fine she needs PSE support more than anything else and CLL would be covered by you chatting together after school about what she has been doing (if she wants to) or any other chats you have together

Allie

gegele
29-03-2009, 11:56 AM
i would only plan for holidays as she does eyfs at school.