PDA

View Full Version : Booted off lol

John
28-03-2009, 10:31 PM
Hi Pauline or anyone can help (Angel)

When i'm away from the pc and signed in to the forum a get booted out and need to be sign back in again. Is there any why stoping this from happening.

John.

huggableshelly
28-03-2009, 10:36 PM
I have myself as permanently logged in .. not sure if that makes a difference for you ... might be that there is a 30 minute idling time thingy

(or the forum is sexist or just likes to boot you up the bum for the fun of it)

Demonjill
28-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Yes i am perm logged in too. Makes sense as i would need surgery to remove myself from my puta these days lol:ROFL1:

miffy
28-03-2009, 10:45 PM
I think Shelly and Jill are right - unless you are logged in permanantly you get "timed out" after a while

Miffy xx

John
28-03-2009, 10:49 PM
I think Shelly and Jill are right - unless you are logged in permanantly you get "timed out" after a while

Miffy xx

How do you logg in Permanantly

Demonjill
28-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Im not actually sure what i did.:blush:

maybe i added the page to my favourites when i was logged in so when i go to favourites panel to access site it comes up logged in.:thumbsup:

charleyfarley
28-03-2009, 10:58 PM
I've been perm logged in but a couple of times I've been booted off, are they trying to tell us something :laughing: Think it's all to do with security John but I think I read that somewhere

Carol xx

huggableshelly
28-03-2009, 11:05 PM
when you log in there is a icke white box, click on that to stay lgged in all the time

my Hubby just said it might be down to your online protection too maybe I've never idled long enough to see if its a forum thingy lol

grr need to stop posting and get to bed

Pipsqueak
29-03-2009, 12:20 AM
It will be somewhere on your settings.

On this laptop it never logs me out (on perma-login) and on my normal 'puter it kicks me of all the time (even though I am perma-login) - wierd!

angeldelight
29-03-2009, 08:26 AM
Dont forget to tick the box for " Remember me "

That should keep you logged in

I never sign out even when my pc is not on - so then when I come back I do not have to put my password in again

Angel xx

miffy
29-03-2009, 08:40 AM

I never sign out even when my pc is not on - so then when I come back I do not have to put my password in again

Angel xx

That's what I meant - it comes up next to your user name when you log in

Miffy xx

huggableshelly
29-03-2009, 08:49 AM

Angel xx

yay Angel knew the proper name for it...

I have to rely on the forum to remember me as I cant remember me on my own!

angeldelight
29-03-2009, 08:50 AM
yay Angel knew the proper name for it...

I have to rely on the forum to remember me as I cant remember me on my own!

Silly

:laughing: :laughing:

huggableshelly
29-03-2009, 08:57 AM
yep lol I'm in one of those moods today

:p

angeldelight
29-03-2009, 09:01 AM
yep lol I'm in one of those moods today

:p

Almost - green pest

xxx

huggableshelly
29-03-2009, 09:02 AM
yeah but its 90 days isnt it so i gotta wait till end of april not in a few days but but but LOL

I'll just be a pest anyways cuz I'm good at that LOL (not must use for anything else)

angeldelight
29-03-2009, 09:03 AM
yeah but its 90 days isnt it so i gotta wait till end of april not in a few days but but but LOL

I'll just be a pest anyways cuz I'm good at that LOL (not must use for anything else)

We could always delete you if you become to much of a pain ?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

huggableshelly
29-03-2009, 09:05 AM

lmao I'm sure Pauline has considered that already boy you are slow this morning lmao :p

angeldelight
29-03-2009, 09:06 AM
lmao I'm sure Pauline has considered that already boy you are slow this morning lmao :p

Cheeky its cause im in the kitchen doing other things

Ahhhhh but I dont have to wait for Pauline to do it

I can do it too !!!

xxx

huggableshelly
29-03-2009, 09:13 AM
Cheeky its cause im in the kitchen doing other things

Ahhhhh but I dont have to wait for Pauline to do it

I can do it too !!!

xxx

LOL I would say go on then dare ya but I know you would LMAO ... I'm sat here looking at coursework knowing I MUST do it but need a cuppa first and cant annoy you if I walk off LOL

(wonders if my next post will be me as a new red member woohoo lmao)

John
29-03-2009, 10:52 AM

Angel xx

Thank's Angel, I remember this now as i had to tick the box when i was with AOL so i'll try it the next time i sign in:)

John.

Pipsqueak
29-03-2009, 12:33 PM

you are getting too fond of that delete button Angel.

Watch it huggy - Angel has deleted me before now:D

huggableshelly
29-03-2009, 01:08 PM
you are getting too fond of that delete button Angel.

Watch it huggy - Angel has deleted me before now:D

omg noway lmao
maybe we need to contact Pauline and tell her she is threatening me lmao

Pauline
29-03-2009, 04:30 PM
omg noway lmao

I'm 100% behind Angel :D We might send you to that horrible place - the BANNED members!!! That is where the spammers go :eek:

:laughing::laughing:

and back to John's original post........Everyone is right about the remember me box, and yes it is a security thing, you get automatically logged out if you are inactive, it is mainly to protect people who share a computer, such as a library or office, so that no one can come on and use your log in. :)

Pipsqueak
29-03-2009, 04:32 PM
omg noway lmao

:panic: :panic: nooooo Pauline has an even bigger delete button! one that says "do not press" - she even let us play with it once:D

huggableshelly
29-03-2009, 07:56 PM
I'm 100% behind Angel :D We might send you to that horrible place - the BANNED members!!! That is where the spammers go :eek:

:laughing::laughing:

and back to John's original post........Everyone is right about the remember me box, and yes it is a security thing, you get automatically logged out if you are inactive, it is mainly to protect people who share a computer, such as a library or office, so that no one can come on and use your log in. :)

GONNA SIT IN SILENCE LIKE A GOOD GAL

oops cap lock :p

huggableshelly
29-03-2009, 07:56 PM
:panic: :panic: nooooo Pauline has an even bigger delete button! one that says "do not press" - she even let us play with it once:D

Pip I'm scared now :panic: