PDA

View Full Version : First Phone Call

Gizmo
21-03-2009, 02:01 PM
Got a call last night asking if i would look after a 3 year old 2 days a week, told mum I wasnt reg yet she said she would wait and she is also pregnant and going back to work after baby born so result, havent even had my pre reg visit yet. There are only 3 cm where i live so major shortage in childcare, think i have now made the right decision :clapping: :clapping:

Joy xx

rickysmiths
21-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Well done! Two for the price of one by the looks of it. I hope it works out for you.

Adiamond
21-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Well done you :clapping: :clapping: I hope I am that lucky....Have you advertised or was it just word of mouth? x x x

Gizmo
21-03-2009, 04:03 PM
word of mouth i know one of the other childminders and she is full with a waiting list (she has 11 part time mindees) and she is passing on my number. I have 2 dd oldest 5 and youngest nearly 2 so will still be able to fit in a couple of mindees as well :cool:

joy xx

Adiamond
21-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Fantastic,I really hope I have some mindees waiting for me when I get my certificate.The only thing is I have been advised not to start advertising until I am actually registered because apparently you can get in trouble with ofsted if you do :( :( :( x x x

Demonjill
21-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Well Done. :clapping: :clapping:

Hope I am as lucky as you when im registered.:thumbsup:

Jen4Kids
21-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Thats great news :clapping:

Im now registered (as of wednesday) but i have had no enquires yet :(