PDA

View Full Version : me too

gegele
20-03-2009, 02:41 PM
i'm a registered childminder!!!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

and now :eek: :panic: :panic: :eek:
i've got so much to do still with a computer that only work when he wants, 2 kids, an evening and week end job and a hubby with very long hours at the mo....!!!

sarah where is your magic powder to make the day longer???

i can't remember what i need to finish!

can't remember the bare minimum to have

eyfs was starting to make sense but because i haven't looked at it in weks being busy with other job, visit from france and catching up on cleaning while my son masterised crawling, and my daughter decided on great arts and crafts activities...we built a great robot out of rubbish, planted our potatoes and mowed the grass........

lots of questions:

how do you decide your rate?

if i say "little froggies, french childminding services. do you understand that it's for french people only?? its the name i chose but hubby said that it meant for french kids only or would be confusing. he is right?

oh i'm so excited, so scared, so not ready, so tired LOL

help. please.:blush:

amirose
20-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Congratulations on getting registered :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

When I hear French childminding services I would just think you are a French childminder and that's as far as it would go - just curious - unless I am totally confused - why is it only for French people?

gegele
20-03-2009, 03:05 PM
well it's not.... that's my point LOL
hubby suggested that people would understand it as french exclusif, like a portuguese group or polish nursery...ect

don't know what to do now..!!i wanted to point the fact that i was french in my logo as i think it's the thing that make the difference.but i don't fancy sticking an eiffel tower behing my frog or put her a beret and onion necklace pmsl

sarah707
20-03-2009, 03:07 PM
I think a string of garlic round the frog's neck might look rather fetching! :laughing:

Congratulations! :clapping:

Ok... and top tip... give up sleep! It works! :D

amirose
20-03-2009, 03:22 PM
well it's not.... that's my point LOL
hubby suggested that people would understand it as french exclusif, like a portuguese group or polish nursery...ect

don't know what to do now..!!i wanted to point the fact that i was french in my logo as i think it's the thing that make the difference.but i don't fancy sticking an eiffel tower behing my frog or put her a beret and onion necklace pmsl

:laughing: I'm sorry!

So I was right you are a French childminder offering a childminding service (to everyone even if they are not French!)
It was reading your explanation that confused my little brain :laughing:

Polka Dots
20-03-2009, 03:58 PM
Congratulations :clapping:

I do think French Childminding Services could be interpreted as French speaking children only. If that's not the case you could advertise yourself as bilingual. :)

Demonjill
20-03-2009, 04:03 PM
:clapping: A big Well done from me too.:D

estrelas
20-03-2009, 05:09 PM
congrats :clapping: :clapping:

i think its a great name :)

misst104
20-03-2009, 06:18 PM
:thumbsup: Well done for getting there. I think it may be confusing too but agree that advertising as bilingual would be good! Wish I could speak another language - you are very clever! :)

x

uf353432
20-03-2009, 07:00 PM
:idea: your frog could be waving a french and british flag on your logo!!!

tulip0803
20-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Congratulations:clapping: :clapping:

Jen4Kids
20-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Congratulations :clapping:

gegele
21-03-2009, 10:55 AM
thank you ladies,

what about a plate of frog legs ah ah ah ah aha :laughing: