PDA

View Full Version : DHC unit 3

devoncm
15-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Im a bit confused at what its asking, it says to choose one of the following:
Report, reflective account, audiotape or transcript, guidence handbook, case studies, essay, diary or information booklet, then in which ever picked presesnt the following info, which is loads,

How do you choose which one to do, it may sound stupid but i really dont know how to choose one, if i go for case study, do i base it around a child in my care? if i chose report, how would i go about that?

Im really confused, had this sat in cupboard for ages and feel i need to get it done, please can someone help??:blush:

mum2two
15-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Have you not attended any training sessions? I'm doing this, and we have attend a 'class' once a week. If we attend less that 80% then we cannot pass the course.

All of us are doing essay formats. We were told to do one question per page, and just head it E1, E2 etc, then write whatever it's asking you to.

There are 2 people in the class who have done all the other units already, and this is how they've done it & both received A's.

HTH

xxx

Roseolivia
16-03-2009, 08:22 AM
Have you not attended any training sessions? I'm doing this, and we have attend a 'class' once a week. If we attend less that 80% then we cannot pass the course.

All of us are doing essay formats. We were told to do one question per page, and just head it E1, E2 etc, then write whatever it's asking you to.

There are 2 people in the class who have done all the other units already, and this is how they've done it & both received A's.

HTH

xxx

This is exactly what i did. All my units were in essay format and i got A's in each unit.

RedDragon
16-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Our tutor decided she didn't want us to do them all in essay form and made us do 1 in a booklet form.

This is the tutor who proof-read all of mine, told me not to touch them and then gave me mostly D's.

I threatened to write them all in Welsh that way she would have had to send them to someone who spoke Welsh and I may have received a fairer mark.

Bitter? Moi? :rolleyes: