PDA

View Full Version : SEF & D.O.B

Shar
14-03-2009, 10:13 AM
If you are denied access to the SEF online with your security token it is probably because they have your DOB wrong. If you phone Ofsted they will correct the problem. This has happened to lots of my colleagues. :thumbsup:

Pipsqueak
14-03-2009, 10:27 AM
good old Ofsted efficiency:rolleyes:

sarah707
14-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Thank you for the tip Shar :D

desiderata
14-03-2009, 03:37 PM
The reason I couldnt get on mine was there wasnt enough numbers and letters in my original code that they sent. I contacted them and they changed my code. xx

amirose
18-03-2009, 01:46 PM
I can't log in to mine so thanks for the tip, I will ring them at some point but I'm delaying it in case they take the opportunity to re-ask me whether I have any kids in the EYFS (one starting April :panic: :panic: :panic: )

FizzysFriends
18-03-2009, 02:21 PM
I can't log in to mine so thanks for the tip, I will ring them at some point but I'm delaying it in case they take the opportunity to re-ask me whether I have any kids in the EYFS (one starting April :panic: :panic: :panic: )

ring now because you can honestly say no you are at present looking after anyone in the eyfs group.

angeldelight
23-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Or they could be wrong and have it correct !!!

It took me a whole week to get on because they said they had my year of birth wrong - but in a actual fact it was right

Then they said they had sorted it and it still took a whole 40 min to get on

It is a pain but once you are on its usually ok

Angel xx