PDA

View Full Version : cost?

babymimi
12-03-2009, 10:19 AM
Hi
I have my childminding information evening tonight. I did teh cache course to become a childminder 2 years ago but decided against it, but now i have decided i wanna do it again. Everything has changed so much since then, so i am starting from scratch.

Someone on another thread mentioned course fees....does it cost now then? When i did it 2 years ago it was free :panic:
Alos, how many training sessions do you have to do?

I know i will find out all tonight but im impatient, lol.
Thanks
Lisa
x

Polka Dots
12-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Hi Lisa, :)

The cost varies from county to county. I paid £50 and that included my EY First Aid course, Unit 1 Diploma in Home-based Childcare, quality practice workshop and an NCMA Start Up Kit.

The First Aid was over 2 saturdays [or I could have done it over 4 evenings], DHC one evening a week for 6 weeks and the quality practice workshop is next Thursday evening.

Good luck for tonight.

Jen4Kids
12-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Hiya, my icp and first aid are free thankfully :thumbsup:

I had to pay alot for my health form though which wasnt so nice :mad:

Princess Sara
12-03-2009, 05:08 PM
All my training has been free, the only thing I've paid for so far is my helth decleration which was £30.

singlewiththree
12-03-2009, 05:29 PM
I had to pay for my first aid, my training was free as I'm on a high band of tax credits, I also had to pay for my health declaration from the GP. I then got the fees back when I was registered from a start up grant.

LisaMarie
12-03-2009, 07:06 PM
all mine has been free as well, had to pay £26 for my health dec