PDA

View Full Version : WEEK 5 OF OUR DIET

angeldelight
04-02-2008, 08:07 AM
How is everyone doing

Well I am not doing that good and I had a terrible week last week

I really need to get my head around this - you have all stopped chatting about it too which makes me wonder are you all cheating like me ? I do not feel so bad then ha

I need you to shout at me ha

Angel xx

emler
04-02-2008, 09:58 AM
I am not doing well at all. I was terrible at the weekend. We were out for a meal and I couldn't resist the chocolate fudge cake with ice cream (and the bottle of wine won't have helped either!) You must understand it was comfort food (and drink) - it was immediately prior to the Morrissey gig. I HAD to have it to get me through the night :D

Emler x

angeldelight
04-02-2008, 09:59 AM
haha sounds good to me haha

xx

sarah707
04-02-2008, 11:02 AM
Oh poor you Elmer! There have to be some compensations! :laughing:

Lou
04-02-2008, 11:21 AM
I have had a couple of weeks where i have been neither good or bad really i just have lost the plot a little.

Might have to consider going to a meeting, might motivate me a bit.

Since 2 jan i have lost 6 lbs,

I know its better than nothing but i want to lose so much its not good enough really so i am starting this new week off with a new determination and if i am not doing well then next week i will join a meeting.

Good luck all xx

emler
04-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Lou I think that losing 6lbs since 2nd January is brilliant!! You've done really well already. I have no idea what I have lost - am not weighing myself weekly because I get a bit deflated if I've been good all week and my weight hasn't changed.
I'm definately not going to weigh myself after the weekend I've just had - I will have put weight on :eek:

Emler x

angeldelight
04-02-2008, 11:46 AM
Lou I think it is brilliant also

Well done

Angel xx

LittleAcorns
04-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Might have to consider going to a meeting, might motivate me a bit.

Since 2 jan i have lost 6 lbs,

Lou, youve done really very well, 6lb in a month is the recommended 1-2lbs a week, dont loose weight too fast as it goes back on easily

As for the meetings I go to Slimming World (on Mondays as it happens :eek: )
and they are brill, there is loads of encouragement and the meeting I go to must have about 50-60 members and perhaps only 1 or 2 of them gain a little weight in a week, the vast majority have great losses (and you eat LOADS!!!!!!!!!) SW should pay me for plugging them LOL:D

Rubybubbles
05-02-2008, 02:49 PM
gained 1/2 lb:eek: but after a pizza, beer and curry over the weekend I think I got away lightly

total loss so far 4 1/2 lb;) a loss is a loss

Well done Lou

I'm giving up cheese and chocolate for lent, whats everyone else doing??

Banana
05-02-2008, 05:59 PM
I put 2lb back on so have now lost 4lb in total since we started, which is naff :( I started off so well. But its a new month and Im hoping that this month I can make a difference, I dont want to get to march and not be half a stone lighter

Well done to all of you still trying and those who havnt been then you can get back on tract with me.

xxx

Minnie Minx
05-02-2008, 07:54 PM
i'm happy i've only got another 2lb to go and then i'll have lost a stone. And this is just from me stopping drinking coke and all fizzy pop and only drinking water and now i'm working capri sun (my little treat).

Well done to all that have lost weight and those that may have stopped for a bit nevermind, there's always next week to start it again (if you want to)

xxx

Tily Bud
05-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Ive totally fallen off the wagon :eek:

I am going to have to have a very strong talk with myself and start being good again x

Twinkles
05-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Ive totally fallen off the wagon :eek:

I am going to have to have a very strong talk with myself and start being good again x

Me too...in fact I can't even see the wagon any more..:o

angeldelight
05-02-2008, 10:42 PM
haha yeah I feel the same

We best all get cracking again

xxx

LittleAcorns
06-02-2008, 01:58 PM
Come on ladies......dont forget that nothing tastes as good as thin feels:p :p :p :p :p

Tell me that when Im tucking into Doritos and Sour cream dip LOL seriously, Im starting to feel a lot better now the weight is coming off ..... We can do this together :littleangel: :littleangel: