PDA

View Full Version : the erection stayed up!! pre-reg update !

misst104
10-03-2009, 08:48 AM
Well ladies and gents, the lady who sounded like a dragon on the phone was actually lovely in person (I know, I know, you told me so :laughing: ).

She was very thorough and I'm glad I had read all the eyfs stuff but it went o.k. She was here 3 hours and left very happy and I quote 'I am sure that the children looked after here will have a lovely experience' :clapping:

The GREAT ERECTION stayed put in the rain and wind and all my worries about the garden were for nothing , although it was raining really hard and freezing cold which worked in my favour I think. She said 'its too cold out here lets get back in'.

She LOVED the multicultural freize which I downloaded from this forum. Also very pleased to see the EYFS poster displayed in the playroom. Angels early years passport was also loved!

Thanks all for the advice. Just got to wait for CRB's and certificate now. Won't hold my breath!!!!!

x

manjay
10-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Really pleased it went well for you Jo. No one ever believes that the pre reg will be ok no matter what anyone says:laughing:

Hope you get your certificate soon xxxx

Jules12Wed
10-03-2009, 10:00 AM
Well done. Did she give you any idea how long you need to wait for your certificate.

Minstrel
10-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Well done on a successful pre-reg :thumbsup:

Polka Dots
10-03-2009, 10:27 AM
I'm pleased that yesterday went well for you. Here's to CRBs! :D

huggableshelly
10-03-2009, 11:09 AM
I had to chuckle when I saw the thread name!

I'm glad all went well yesterday for you well done

LOOPYLISA
10-03-2009, 11:20 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Mollymop
10-03-2009, 11:45 AM
Pleased to hear it went well x

pinklady
10-03-2009, 12:04 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Well done!!

Esther xx

misst104
10-03-2009, 12:48 PM
Well done. Did she give you any idea how long you need to wait for your certificate.

I did ask about that but she said she couldn't say as it will depend on CRB's. Some fly through and others take ages (as we all know!). Just a matter of being patient I guess :D

x

Miriam
10-03-2009, 01:03 PM
WELL DONE!!! I bet you are really pleased that it is over:laughing: :) :laughing:

I am still at the point of sending off my forms and getting everything ready - feel a bit like have been doing it for ever, but I guess everyone feels like that at the time!

What sort of things did she go through with you - was it mainly from the pre-reg booklet that they ask us to fill out?

Hope your CRB's come through soon!!!

love Miriam:thumbsup:

misst104
10-03-2009, 01:18 PM
WELL DONE!!! I bet you are really pleased that it is over:laughing: :) :laughing:

I am still at the point of sending off my forms and getting everything ready - feel a bit like have been doing it for ever, but I guess everyone feels like that at the time!

What sort of things did she go through with you - was it mainly from the pre-reg booklet that they ask us to fill out?

Hope your CRB's come through soon!!!

love Miriam:thumbsup:

All the questions she asked were the same as in the pre-reg booklet thing and you can have it open and refer back to it, so that helps but she also wanted me to ellaborate on a few things ( checking that you have actually read the statutary framework and practise into profile cards etc). I would definately recommend looking at the CD rom too as she was impressed I knew what was on that. She said that most people don't seem to have looked at it!

Its fine really but just a bit intense. She was here 3 hours and only spent 5 mins looking at the house. The rest of the time it was sitting at the table with her in front of her laptop asking questions.
x

Buzz Lightyear
10-03-2009, 01:37 PM
:clapping:
Well done to you! See, we said you'd be okay! Glad the dragon was nothing more than a pussycat :laughing:

Fingers crossed your CRBS are quick so they can release your certificates x

Chanelle
10-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Glad everything went well and didnt have any drooping rections on the day !! lol

I am now a little panocked .. again ... I havent even had time to re read the EYFS ... I know mostly what it is about as we work from it at work (nursery) but the legal side is a little boring and I cant seem to digest it lol

Well I have a few more things to do to get ready ... reading and more reading ... lol

Well done hunny!

Jen4Kids
10-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Glad it went ok :thumbsup: :D The thought is way worse than the event :blush: I had mine two weeks ago today and mine and hubbys CRBs have both been dispatched today :eek: :clapping: :clapping:

misst104
10-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Glad it went ok :thumbsup: :D The thought is way worse than the event :blush: I had mine two weeks ago today and mine and hubbys CRBs have both been dispatched today :eek: :clapping: :clapping:

Wow, thats quick :clapping: :clapping:

x

estrelas
10-03-2009, 09:41 PM
glad it went well for you x

hope your checks come through quick