PDA

View Full Version : My birthday

littletreasures
07-03-2009, 05:56 PM
My birthday doesn't show on the upcoming events although it is on the events calendar. Is it something I'm doing wrong?

PixiePetal
07-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Could I be added for the 24th March please? I will be (deep breath...44) :laughing:

Or do I add it somehow myself??

Amaranth
07-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Ooh, my birthday is 24th March too. I've only just worked out how to put birthdays on the list. If you got to the events list at the bottom of the front page and click on the calendar logo thing (sorry not a good explaination!)that takes you to the events calendar. At the top right hand side it says 'add new event' if you click that, then select all day event you then just put your name & age in the title section and choose the correct date, click ok or add (can't remember which!) and it should be added. :)

Pauline
07-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Could I be added for the 24th March please? I will be (deep breath...44) :laughing:

Or do I add it somehow myself??

Hi Jen

If you have your birthday set to show in your profile, then it will come up on the day.

but if you would like to see your birthday in the upcoming events for the next 60 days, you add it to the calendar - click the link in the row of options under where you log in and you enter it like a post.

hope that helps. x

Pauline
07-03-2009, 06:17 PM
oooh we posted at the same time Amaranth :D

PixiePetal
07-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Thanks to both !! Done. :thumbsup:

Thought about forgetting it now I am whizzing past 40 but what the :censored: !!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

littletreasures
07-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Mine's on the calendar but doesn't show up on the upcoming events though Pauline.

Pauline
07-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Mine's on the calendar but doesn't show up on the upcoming events though Pauline.

Have entered it into the calendar as an event? if not then it will only show up on the day as a birthday.

littletreasures
07-03-2009, 06:53 PM
Ok, thanks Pauline.

Think I've sorted it now