PDA

View Full Version : How long?

Buzz Lightyear
04-03-2009, 09:27 PM
does it take to receive your registration pack with contracts, etc? Sent mine off a couple of weeks back now and heard nothing. Tried to call them today but spent 15 minutes on hold before I gave up and put the phone down :angry:

Just typical.... I need a contract, lol!!

miffy
04-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Sorry Ellie I don't know - did you manage to get this sorted?

Could you borrow a contract from another childminder and then give one back when you get your pack?

Miffy xx

estrelas
08-03-2009, 09:02 AM
Ellie i'm in the same position, ofsted have all my stuff so expecting to get my certificate this week or early next week at the latest. I sent my ncma pack of about 5 weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet:panic: :panic:
we also get a start up grant and i should have had that by now, so panicing a little bit
i also called ncma all day thurs and fri, but couldn't get through
can i start childminding without my ncma stuff?

Buzz Lightyear
08-03-2009, 09:38 AM
I eventually got through to them on Friday and although I've not received my NCMA pack yet, the woman did say I could start minding :clapping: Thinking of starting in April so by then, all should have arrived.

misst104
08-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Hiya Ellie, my friend gave me a couple of her NCMA contracts to look at and doesn't want them back. If you want you could take one of them to use. You could come over and pick them up or I could drop them to you when I'm next passing. Think I will be going to playgroup in Utley on Tuesday so will be coming through then. Can't come over tomorrow as I've got pre-reg :panic:

Presume its o.k for you to use them (although I believe that there is a new version with a bit on parental responsibility). Pauline posted a great letter for parents to sign yesterday which would cover this if you wanted to use these.

Pm me if you like

x

Buzz Lightyear
08-03-2009, 10:39 AM
Thanks hun, have just pmed you x

estrelas
20-03-2009, 05:49 PM
still waiting for mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

9 weeks later :angry: :angry:

Buzz Lightyear
20-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Yup, me too! Watch the damn thing turn up while we are away and then it'll disappear for good :angry: I shall be calling them when I get back if nothing has been received. It's getting beyond a joke now.

Pedagog
20-03-2009, 06:47 PM
Mine took two weeks, then another week to resend my insurance and membership out with the right spelling of my name.

estrelas
22-03-2009, 08:46 PM
still waiting!! Do you think its cos its paid b a grant?

Called them 2 weeks ago, and they sais it was on system!!!

estrelas
22-03-2009, 08:46 PM
christ my spelling :blush: :blush:

paulapolly
04-04-2009, 08:24 PM
I sent mine off a couple of weeks ago and asked for mine to start on the 27th of april. I`ve also tried ringin an was put on hold for 20 mins and then i went back to the operater and she said i will have to wait for an advicer so i put phone down.Whats time of day is the best time to ring them.

Buzz Lightyear
05-04-2009, 09:06 AM
I often found either first thing or last thing. During the day I could be on hold for a good twenty minutes.

I also found because my pack was funded by my council, it took longer as they have to apply to the council for the funding. All in all, I think mine took around six weeks to come although I am still missing my handbook and policy certificate. I was told by another member on here they come separately.

HTH x

paulapolly
07-04-2009, 12:43 PM
I often found either first thing or last thing. During the day I could be on hold for a good twenty minutes.

I also found because my pack was funded by my council, it took longer as they have to apply to the council for the funding. All in all, I think mine took around six weeks to come although I am still missing my handbook and policy certificate. I was told by another member on here they come separately.

HTH x

Thanx for that i rang them yesterday and finely got through but she had to ring me back when she had spoke to some-one who had got a pile of the details what had come through what had not been sorted out.They said i should be insured from the 27th of this month as i requested.

:) Thank Paula:thumbsup: