PDA

View Full Version : help!

chewy sweets
04-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Hi handed my applications into the CSSIW about a month ago now! They told me they would post me out the CRB Forms to complete. Still haven't had them. Do you think I should phone them or do you think this length of time is normal for the CSSIW???
Any advice would be greatful!

tulip0803
04-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Hi handed my applications into the CSSIW about a month ago now! They told me they would post me out the CRB Forms to complete. Still haven't had them. Do you think I should phone them or do you think this length of time is normal for the CSSIW???
Any advice would be greatful!

With my dealings with CSSIW it is quite normal - But get on the phone and harrass them it is the only way to actually make them hurry about anything. I was given the forms when I handed in the application but they are very busy and they do seem to be slightly disorganised. (same office). They may have sent them & they got lost in the post.

ask if you have been assigned an inspector, whether they have sent out letters to your referees etc too. From what people have told me the only way that they got things done was to ring every week.

chewy sweets
04-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Thanks i'll try ringing them tomorrow!:clapping:

manjay
04-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Not sure of the answer sorry. We were given instructions to phone for our own CRB forms and then take them in completed with our application forms. What I will say is my experience of CSSIW is that everything moves at a very slow pace:D