PDA

View Full Version : I got THE call !!!!

Chanelle
03-03-2009, 06:49 PM
I got a phone call today to say that Ofsted are coming out to see me next wednesday!!

She sounded really nice on the phone which is a good start .

I am really pleased with the date as it will give me a week to get myself organised and time to sort my garden out.
So now I can look forward to the day and get everything in order! :panic:

Can someone let me know how long a pre-registration vsit normally takes ??
I am guessing 1 - 2 hours??

Any advise, tips etc ... ??

estrelas
03-03-2009, 06:57 PM
thats great!!!

mine took 3.5 hours:eek: i was starving when she left :laughing:

it was pretty easy going tho, you don't need to have everything done, just know what you need to do.

Good luck x

Jen4Kids
03-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Hi, i had my visit last tuesday :thumbsup: She came at 9.30am and left at 12.40pm :eek: She wanted to know that i knew my policies and not just copied them :blush: I really found it useful to have filled out the 'prepare for your visit' booklet which i could refer to :thumbsup:

One of my action points was to have a first aid kit (which i got 2 days later when i started my icp course) so show her if you have one already :thumbsup:

Mollymop
03-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Good luck, not that you'll need it, you will be fine.

My pre-reg took about 3 hours - it was mainly chatting

Chanelle
03-03-2009, 07:48 PM
3 HRS !! OMG! I will be starving too that will make it 5.30pm when she leaves if she stays that long lol ... maybe I could offer her dinner to show my healthy eating lmao !!

I have a first aid kit already and fire blanket etc ... Hubby fixed them to the wall yesterday :D

And good tip for filling out the booklet! I should do that really.

As for the Policieis !!! I better re read them and make sure I remember what they say !! lol

Thnk you for replying!! :jump for joy: