PDA

View Full Version : Special diets - advice for childminders

sarah707
03-03-2009, 08:23 AM
It is becoming obvious that children are suffering from more intolerances and allergies than ever before... and there are many medical conditions that might affect children’s dietary requirements.

When parents leave their child with a childminder, they need to be reassured that we are able to look after them appropriately.

While we are not medically qualified or experts in nutrition and we cannot advise parents on what to give their children to eat, we need to be aware of various special dietary requirements. By knowing about a range of diets, we are in a position to offer parents support and help.

This mini e-book contains information about a range of dietary requirements from allergies to veganism.

All my Mini e-books are priced at £1.99 and are available on my website (http://www.knutsfordchildminding.co.uk)

Thank you for reading :D

Pudding Girl
03-03-2009, 08:37 AM
:thumbsup: v useful

sparkibobs
04-03-2009, 02:27 PM
Very true. My sister has Coeliac disease and people look at us funny if we go out for lunch/dinner and ask is this gluten/wheat free. My Ofsted inspector was very big on this as she has a son whose allergic to additives(quite pleased I got good for being healthy):D
x

wendywu
04-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Oh Sarah i got all excited, i thought you were going to post some miracle diet that could make childminders a size 8 overnight. Sigh back to the lettuce and carrot sticks. :(

huggableshelly
04-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Oh Sarah i got all excited, i thought you were going to post some miracle diet that could make childminders a size 8 overnight. Sigh back to the lettuce and carrot sticks. :(

that will be her next e-book costing £150.00

oooh sarah imagine your profit! we are waiting hee hee

sparkibobs
06-03-2009, 02:34 PM
I'd be up for a copy of that
:D
x

Jules12Wed
06-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Sure I could get you lots of orders!!

Dragonfly
06-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Luckily I have had no children in 12 years minding with special diets:clapping: but having said that i have coeliacs disease have had for 18 years:(