PDA

View Full Version : help with policies!!!!!!!!!!

Liz Lawton
02-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Hiya! I have got my last week of ICP course this week with exam next week and then four weeks of first aid. I have got to do some more policies including nappy changing - any ideas? also, does anyboyd have any tips for getting your first children onboard? This is something that is worrying me as if I can't then I would have to look for a different job and feel that ICP course would have been a waste of time. Any tips for me to get started? Cheers - Liz.:o

sparkibobs
02-03-2009, 05:25 PM
Our local Childcare Information Service list all childcare providers for free, this is where I've had all my enquiries from.
As for policies
http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/policies/policies_and_procedures.html
If you can't find it on here then it doesn't probably exist :D
x

Kat
02-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Go to bromley website ... you will have anything you need or PM me if you need any :) they all need to be changed reg your setting ...

Liz Lawton
04-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Go to bromley website ... you will have anything you need or PM me if you need any :) they all need to be changed reg your setting ...

cheers for that - have just settled down to get stuck in - have been on Bromley site and downloaded some of their policies, have also got to doa confidentialy policy and settling in policy! Have got my exam next week - have been told it is multiple choice - any tips would be really appreciated! thanks. Liz

Liz Lawton
04-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Our local Childcare Information Service list all childcare providers for free, this is where I've had all my enquiries from.
As for policies
http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/policies/policies_and_procedures.html
If you can't find it on here then it doesn't probably exist :D
x

thanks for that - have downloaded a few policies from their site, have also got to do a confidentiality and settling policy. Exam next week!

sparkibobs
04-03-2009, 01:54 PM
Good luck with your exam
x

Elena
04-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Hey, I have found the Bromley site really useful and easy to use.
Going on my ICP course tomorrow for the first time so sorry cannot help on what to expect in the exam.

I'm sure you'll be fine....

GOOD LUCK x:thumbsup: