PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Assignment

Roseolivia
28-02-2009, 11:06 AM
I am currently doing E123 of the Foundation Degree and have just recieved my 2nd assignment back (after meeting the postman at the door for the last week, have no patience). I knew i didn't do very well on this one as i was struggling but i got a D(48%) which is a pass. I know i should be pleased that i passed but i'm still annoyed with myself that i didn't get a better grade, although my tutor said it was a high D. Just wanting to have a moan at myself, hopefully i'll do better next time.

Pipsqueak
28-02-2009, 12:11 PM
You have done well - you have acheived a pass - well done:clapping:

I know what you mean though, time constraints and other things sometimes intrude on decent study or prep time. For me it my referencing that keeps letting me down - if I could master that then I would be get into the 70% gradings - but to be honest, by the time I get to tarting the references up etc I have run out of time or energy. Just need to find another way round of doing things.

Well done you!

Roseolivia
28-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Thanks, i struggle with the referencing too. If i could write it all in my own words i think i would do okay.

sarah707
28-02-2009, 05:07 PM
I found tma2 a bit like trudging through sludge!

Tma 3 is a bit nicer... I hope you find that too.

Well done for passing... only 2 more to go and you're half way there! :clapping:

miffy
28-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Well done, you've passed and that's a great achievement

Miffy xx