PDA

View Full Version : Very angry

patevans
26-02-2009, 08:26 PM
:angry: We recently attended part 1 of health and safety level 2 course, part 2 was cancelled due to snow and the lady said she was going to try and book for 16th Feb well us 3 minders said we cant because we are doing safeguarding that night so she said she will see whta she can sort and will get back in contact.

We left it til yesterday and rang her and they had completed it on the 16th :eek: she said we thought it was funny that all 3 of u were missing. She said we could go to part 2 tomorrow in tamworth which means travelling and no one to have our 8 children, S said we cant get there she said well surely one of u can drive cheeky :censored:

tammys-tots
26-02-2009, 08:33 PM
:angry: We recently attended part 1 of health and safety level 2 course, part 2 was cancelled due to snow and the lady said she was going to try and book for 16th Feb well us 3 minders said we cant because we are doing safeguarding that night so she said she will see whta she can sort and will get back in contact.

We left it til yesterday and rang her and they had completed it on the 16th :eek: she said we thought it was funny that all 3 of u were missing. She said we could go to part 2 tomorrow in tamworth which means travelling and no one to have our 8 children, S said we cant get there she said well surely one of u can drive cheeky :censored:

Was the first bit any good, the one i went on was rubbish not relevent to childminders at all!

Daftbat
26-02-2009, 09:15 PM
Thats terrible - i hope you are making a formal complaint. The least they could have done was inform you properly that the second bit was going to definitely be the 16th.

patevans
26-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Was the first bit any good, the one i went on was rubbish not relevent to childminders at all!

it was totally rubbish and none of it was aimed at us!!

Mollymop
26-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Oh that is not on really is it! Didn't they even let you know that they had booked it on the 16th? It seems so unfair on you all

angeldelight
26-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Seems a bit rude not to have told you

There again if the first part was rubbish it does not sound like you missed much

Angel xxx

patevans
27-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Oh that is not on really is it! Didn't they even let you know that they had booked it on the 16th? It seems so unfair on you all

Nope not a thing!

patevans
27-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Seems a bit rude not to have told you

There again if the first part was rubbish it does not sound like you missed much

Angel xxx

It was rubbish but I want a certificate saying what we completed in part 1!

miffy
27-02-2009, 06:30 PM
Can you wait until there's another course near you and then just go along for the second part

Or see if they would give you a certificate anyway seeing as they messed up not letting you know the change of arrangements

Miffy xx