PDA

View Full Version : DHC Unit 2 Cache Assignment "B" Help!!!

Kaz1997
26-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Hi all,
I am new to the forum but am registered on the NEC forum. I have passed Units 3 & 4 with A's (shocked me a bit as I never got A's at school) LOl.
At the moment I am a bit stuck on Unit 2 "B" Analyse the role of the practitioner in promoting childrens rights? These analyse ones always baffle me. I am unsure of what the question means and how to word my answer so would really appreciate some pointers in the right direction.
Thanks in advance... Karen x

jeni
27-02-2009, 11:17 PM
hi there i am currently doing unit 4 struggling on question A totally unsure what research to look for. i have completed unit2 but i did D,C,B so unsure how to pick out the best bits i had heading of the children's act 2004 being kept healthy, being kept safe, children have the right to enjoy and achieve, children have the right to make a possitive contribution and a bit about as a childminder i have the responsibilty to follow ofsteds guidelines. try and explain how you can implement these and what benefits the children may have. hope this helps if you could help me with my unit 4 i would be very grateful:laughing:

Kaz1997
28-02-2009, 12:31 AM
Hi Jeni,
Thank you for replying. May I ask what marks you recieved out of 15 for B?
I am pretty sure of what areas I need to write about, but the anaylse bit confuses me at times... Do I need to write what I need to do or what I do or how I do it?
Does that make sense? LOL
Unit 4 I did ok scoring 80 marks, I got full marks for C & B but only 6/15 for A... opps! My feedback read: "you have strayed into explaining how you work in partnership rather than the benefits and advantages. No mention of the disadvantages or working in partnership. Brief conclusion ". Basically I should of written the advantage & disavantages of working in partnership with parents and then finished off with a conclusion. Hopefully the feedback I got may help you..
I hope so.
Karen x

jeni
01-03-2009, 08:55 PM
i got 10 out of 15 i would right how you promote childrens rights and the effects on the children in doing so. well done for getting an A. thank you for your help will try and do some more in the week. hope this helps

Kaz1997
02-03-2009, 11:30 PM
10 out of 15 is good, well done! Hope my feedback helped in some way.
Good luck with it.
Karen x

i got 10 out of 15 i would right how you promote childrens rights and the effects on the children in doing so. well done for getting an A. thank you for your help will try and do some more in the week. hope this helps