PDA

View Full Version : Cont. provision sheets

vix84
26-02-2009, 09:16 AM
How do you all do cont. provision records? How do you set them out? How long does it take you to evaluate each toyoutinbg etc.?:eek:

vix84
26-02-2009, 09:41 AM
have purchased Sarah's:D

angeldelight
26-02-2009, 09:42 AM
I was about to email you some information and sheets

Glad you got it sorted in the end

Angel xx

helenlc
26-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Angel, could I be cheeky and ask you to email me some info and sheets?:D

I kind of know what I need to put in them but not sure how best to lay it out.

Thanks

cher25
26-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Well im completely lost with what your talking about. Still trying to get my head around planning and obs (and writing them all out) without new things being added. :blush:

vix84
26-02-2009, 08:18 PM
Well im completely lost with what your talking about. Still trying to get my head around planning and obs (and writing them all out) without new things being added. :blush:

Dont worry - ive only just got my head around most of it, and then something else pops up!

Im talking about continous provision sheets - where you list all the resources/outings etc. that are always available - and what areas they meet in the EYFS. It saves keep writing the same planning over and over again!

sarah707
26-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Continuous provision is a pretty new term...

It refers to the things you do every day... sand, water, welcoming children, reading books etc.

It is a quick (once it's set up) way of evidencing how you use the things you do every day to meet the eyfs.

So for reading books you might say...

Psed - I have a range of books to support children's personal social and emotional development;

Cll - daily reading sessions enocurage children to enjoy the printed word;

Etc....

You can do this for everything in your daily routine and it cuts down on planning / paperwork in the long run.

Well that's the theory anyway! :D

angeldelight
28-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Angel, could I be cheeky and ask you to email me some info and sheets?:D

I kind of know what I need to put in them but not sure how best to lay it out.

Thanks

No problem message me your email please

Angel x

Juddster
01-03-2009, 07:16 AM
My continuous provision sheets are related to the 4 themes. So i have 4 boxes one for each and i break down each daily activity to cover the 16 commitments. This is what we were shown on my EYFS course we got a pretty naff one as an example :laughing: . But it seems all areas are taught different don't think anyone knows what we are suppose to be doing or any right or wrong way of doing it.