PDA

View Full Version : Folders for paperwork ?

Chanelle
25-02-2009, 11:22 PM
I am still working my way through my paperwork and I am still trying to decide what folders to have ... I have so far ...

** Planning, Assessment Obs Folder
(I will take childs work out of this and into a seperate thin file to present to the parent to keep confidentiality)

** Health & Safety Folder
To hold Fire Escape Evacs , risk assessments, Safety checks etc

** Policies - All in one folder

** Childminder Welcome Pack
to show parents when they visit/commit

Not sure if I have missed anything tho lol

Each child will have a seperate file locked away to keep their policy sheet signed, permision sheet, contracts, etc ....

I just hope I have done it all right ??? lol

PixiePetal
25-02-2009, 11:25 PM
You sound more organised than me :laughing: :thumbsup:

singlewiththree
26-02-2009, 07:01 AM
You are defainately more organised than me.

I have one large lever arch folder with policies in and dividers with risk assessments, safety checks, spare copies of observation forms, single diary sheets for children who only attend occasionally so I don't do a full diary.

I now do planning in a bound A4 book as I have so few mindees, plus I don't lose previous planning then.

A resource folder with all my potential activities as I see them and print them

A resource folder with all the childminding information in.

Each child has a lever arch folder as their learning journey which is brought downstairs on their day and put back upstairs afterwards, contains their contract, signed permissions and all their information as well as their observations and pictures.

My Diary which I put all the hours children attends, how much they pay me

Accounts on spreadsheet (always got diary as backup if I lose it)

Pot of food receipts, I just throw them in it when I get back from shopping then transfer to a cardboard box when its full :)

Drawer of receipts - need to organise this, thinking of an expandable monthly file.

I don't have a welcome folder as I don't have any references yet so I have just been showing parents that I have policies they will get when they sign, and give them a welcome booklet that I'm going to create on vistaprint.

WOW what a lot of paperwork!

angeldelight
26-02-2009, 07:52 AM
You sound really orgainised

Angel xx

Chanelle
26-02-2009, 08:49 PM
People are saying I am organised but I just dont feel it ... i guess it is because i know my pre-reg is coming soon and want to be 100% ready even tho i know it is only an information session as such that is to check premises etc ... I am just a Natural Born Panicker!! :panic: lmao

Tatjana
27-02-2009, 07:53 PM
You've done well! I'm still trying to work ot what is going to go where!

Like yourself, people comment on how organised i am....i always think they're taking the mick!

xx

Chanelle
27-02-2009, 09:15 PM
lmao .. I know that feeling !! lol