PDA

View Full Version : Triple buggy..T3 jogger

LittleStars
24-02-2009, 07:29 PM
I have just listed my fab T3 triple jogger on Ebay :( as my twins have finished and I just don't need it anymore. In immaculate condition.

Must be collected from Ealing, London.

Happy to answer any questions
Thanks
Jen x

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170306029351

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n439/loopylollishop/buggy008.jpg

Trouble
24-02-2009, 07:33 PM
like it but the postage would be horrendus

LittleStars
24-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Actually not heavy...but am DEF NOT posting as would be a nightmare to pack LOL

Collection Only from Ealing London!

charleyfarley
24-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Whoever bought it got a bargain :thumbsup:

Carol xx

janast
20-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Hi all, I have t3 jogger for sale. It is in good condition, the break disc is brand new and updated, it comes with all the stuff like hoods, bumper bars, double apron, double raincover and single one(that one has been taped as it was out of stock for ages) simply all the stuff it is supposed to have. The tyres are in good condition. The pram is missing one clip which goes into the space where the todler seat is cliped in, it doesnt affect the use of the pram, i have the instructions and the boxes and I`m happy to post at £20 with DHL, I am selling it for £350 ono.

The Juggler
22-03-2011, 07:32 AM
oooh yes please, how much. I'm in London and need one for September. Can you send a pic and how much do you want????

Thanks

lol just noticed the original post is from 2009- you can tell I'm not awake in the mornings! ignore my pm hon.

The Juggler
22-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Hi all, I have t3 jogger for sale. It is in good condition, the break disc is brand new and updated, it comes with all the stuff like hoods, bumper bars, double apron, double raincover and single one(that one has been taped as it was out of stock for ages) simply all the stuff it is supposed to have. The tyres are in good condition. The pram is missing one clip which goes into the space where the todler seat is cliped in, it doesnt affect the use of the pram, i have the instructions and the boxes and I`m happy to post at £20 with DHL, I am selling it for £350 ono.

janast I would be interested. where are you based and can you attach some pics. When you say the clip is missing what is the clip for? We will need to use the toddler seat or is the clip for another purpose? Other than than the clip and the taped raincover is it in good condition (I'm doing a shared ownerhsip within somoeone else so need to tell her what it's like!).

I'd be prepared to pay the £20 postage too if I can't collec.t

janast
23-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Hi all, the t3 is sold now, I dont know how to delete the original message, Jana

janast I would be interested. where are you based and can you attach some pics. When you say the clip is missing what is the clip for? We will need to use the toddler seat or is the clip for another purpose? Other than than the clip and the taped raincover is it in good condition (I'm doing a shared ownerhsip within somoeone else so need to tell her what it's like!).

I'd be prepared to pay the £20 postage too if I can't collec.t

The Juggler
24-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Hi all, the t3 is sold now, I dont know how to delete the original message, Jana

cool thanks for letting me know. x

janast
08-09-2011, 11:38 AM
Hi, I am selling my triple pram which is Peg perego triplete in brown beige colour. It has 1 single and 1 double raincover, the pram can be used with 2 seats only as well, the seats can face you or out. It also had couple rips in the basket but those were repaired. Comes with 3 aprons.
It quite long, but not havier than other triple prams, it is easy to stear, though it took me couple trips to get used to it, the good thing about it was that I managed to get through all doors and most path gates (which was an issue with some double side by side prams). I have lot of prams and curently looking to downsize to 2 only. the pram is in good condition, but doesnt have instructions, it is pretty simple anyway, easy clip on seats and easily folded.
It is a realy headturner and lovely pram, but I just dont use it enough now, and it would be in the garage most of the time. This would have to be collection, as I dont think I could find box big enough. I am in Luton. And would like £450. Also, please dont leave message here, as am not here often <telephone number removed by admin as it is against forum rules regarding security>

Genevieve87
21-02-2012, 12:40 PM
I have a lots of babies t3 Jogger for sale.
It has both rain covers (twin and triple)
Please contact me if interested

Camillagrace
23-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Hello,

I am interested in your triple pushchair and just wondered where you are please.

Many thanks,

Camilla

Genevieve87
25-02-2012, 10:22 AM
I'm located in west yorkshire with t3 jogger for sale

dawnie!
25-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Hi I am intrested in your T3 tripple jogger.
How old is it? and how much do you want for it?
Im located in Shropshire nr Shrewsbury, where about in Yorkshire are you?
Thanx Dawnie!

Genevieve87
25-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Hi
I'm located between Leeds and Huddersfield just of the m62.
These buggies cost £590 new
I'm wanting £275 Ono
Had a lot of interest but if someone makes me a reasonable offer I will be happy to sell
It has both double and triple rain covers which I bought new and it also had new brakes

Thanks gen

Genevieve87
25-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Hi. Im located between Leeds and Huddersfield.
I'm looking to sell it for £275 Ono

dawnie!
26-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Still a bit to far away :( although the price is very tempting! will have to have a chat with my other half. I will get back to you.
Thanx Dawnie!

do you have any pic's?

Genevieve87
26-02-2012, 05:07 PM
If you private message me your email adress I will email you some pictures.
Thanks
Gen

dawnie!
27-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Not sure if you have received my Email so replying on hear as well.
Im still intrested, and would like the T3. can collect the weekend if Ok with you?. cash on collection.
Given you my home and mobile numbers, just give me a ring if any probs.
Dawnie!