PDA

View Full Version : Permission forms

Ripeberry
24-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Hi, finally getting round to doing the permission forms and i thought it might be best to put them ALL on one sheet-double sided it need be but for each permission i will state: Please sign below if you give me permission todo so;
And then there would be a space for parent/carer signature and the date and at the very bottom a space for me to sign.
I was going to include on this one sheet;
Outings (regular, shops,school, playgroup,playground)
Photos
Washing clothes
Bathing
Transport in car/public transport
Sun cream
ID card for child (child's photo, dob and contact number) for outings
Large play equipment (playgrounds)
Trampoline (over 6yr olds)
Observations for EYFS

Do you think these are enough :eek: ?

Tatjana
24-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Sorry i'm not answering your question but was wondering why you would need the childs photo and DOB on the ID card...and why would they need an ID card?

xx

Chatterbox Childcare
24-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Hi, finally getting round to doing the permission forms and i thought it might be best to put them ALL on one sheet-double sided it need be but for each permission i will state: Please sign below if you give me permission todo so;
And then there would be a space for parent/carer signature and the date and at the very bottom a space for me to sign.
Photos
Washing clothes
Bathing
Sun cream
Observations for EYFS

I am more specific in my letters.

i.e. photo's to be used by myself, websites and newspapers
Trampoline - as long as being used with manufacturers instructions
Obs for EYS - to work with other professionals and share information

etc...

Trouble
24-02-2009, 06:57 PM
nappies
pets

ill think of some more if i can

oh tv watching or not

medication

sarah707
24-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Sorry i'm not answering your question but was wondering why you would need the childs photo and DOB on the ID card...and why would they need an ID card?

xx

You have to take children's emergency information with you on outings.

It is a statutory requirement (the law).

Some childminders put the info onto a card, others carry an emergency permission form round with them.

hth :D

sonia ann
24-02-2009, 07:17 PM

xx

I have made all the children I care for a photo ID card with parents contact no.s on them. The cards are always with me. In the event I was in an accident :panic: and unable to provide any info. parents could quickly be contacted.I include photos of the children for the same purpose, ie they may be too young or unable to identify themselves. I also give copies to the parents. On the back of the card is my business card with all my details.It means that if they were in an accident I too could be easily contacted. I have had very positive feedback from the parents:)
Sonia

Tatjana
24-02-2009, 07:37 PM
I have made all the children I care for a photo ID card with parents contact no.s on them. The cards are always with me. In the event I was in an accident :panic: and unable to provide any info. parents could quickly be contacted.I include photos of the children for the same purpose, ie they may be too young or unable to identify themselves. I also give copies to the parents. On the back of the card is my business card with all my details.It means that if they were in an accident I too could be easily contacted. I have had very positive feedback from the parents:)
Sonia

Oh i see...the way i read it it was an ID for them to carry around!

xx

Ripeberry
24-02-2009, 07:39 PM
It's good practice for the kids to either wear a polo shirt with your name and mobile numer on it, or get some reusable wristbands in case the children get lost!
And i used to think going out with my own kids was hard work! :)

Tatjana
24-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Yeah, i'm thinking the wrist bands would be less hassle, then again what do i know....i can't even read a post properly!

xx

Polka Dots
24-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Photos
Washing clothes
Bathing
Sun cream
Observations for EYFS

The only additional permission forms I've got are consent for administering non prescriptive medication and emergency medical treatment. :thumbsup: