PDA

View Full Version : new avatar & postbox is enemy!!!

misst104
19-02-2009, 08:48 AM
I have now filled in all my forms to send off to Ofsted and have taken my health dec to doctor. Problem is that the postbox has turned into my enemy. I took the forms out yesterday to post but just couldn't do it. Am SOOOOO SCARED of Ofsted coming (I know..... its not even a 'real' inspection, just a pre-reg but still really worried :( ) I think its because there are things I need to put in place, especially in garden and I am worried they will want to come out too quickly and I won't have had them sorted.

Am a total wuss! I am going to a stay and play session this morning and am going to talk to the area co-ordinator to try and alleviate my concerns but thought you guys would give me the kick up the :censored: I need to finally get the forms sent :p

Also, do you like the logo my SIL has designed ( Avatar)????

miffy
19-02-2009, 08:51 AM
Oh Jo, sorry but you made me smile - have visions of you trying to post your letter.

Suggest you give it to your sister to post for you! That's a lovely logo she's designed for you :)

Miffy xx

angeldelight
19-02-2009, 09:11 AM
Yeah give it your sister ha

Love the logo its lovely

Angel xx

sarah707
19-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Love the logo ... you might as well chuck it away though :(

You'll never be able to use it unless you post those forms now will you?? :rolleyes:

jibberjitz
19-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Hi Jo,

Give the forms to me and I'll post them for you :D I'm going to post mine today so we could sit waiting for the phone to ring together (in terror:eek: ) Your new avatar looks fab too! Well done SIL :thumbsup:

Adiamond
19-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Hi,POST YOUR FORMS,I felt the same as you kept putting it off!!!! I eventually posted mine off on the 4th Feb and STILL haven't had the call for my pre-reg :angry: They did ring yesterday (got my diary ready and everything) but it was just a courtesy call making sure I have received all my info back from them,so if I was you I would post them you never know you might be waiting like I am :( x x x

peanuts
19-02-2009, 12:01 PM
like the logo:clapping:

marion123
19-02-2009, 12:04 PM
love your logo now go and post your forms :)

nannysue
19-02-2009, 12:23 PM
I love the Logo :thumbsup: Now deep breath. . . . . . . . right post those forms !!!!!:laughing:

HomefromHome
19-02-2009, 12:33 PM
i agree - give it to someone else to post jo.
unless you want all our boots at your :censored: !!!!!! :D

Ripeberry
19-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Don't worry, as long as you can tell them what you are going to be doing and will have in place, it does not matter! They are interested in you and how you come accross. My inspector was standing in my kitchen and half the floor was not even laid and i found myself apologising for it but she was not bothered.
Just make sure thinks are tidy even in your bedroom as she did want to see upstairs even though most of the rooms would not be used, luckily i had made the bed and my husband had not left his pants on the floor like he usually does :blush:

Ripeberry
19-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Love your logo by the way! Now go and post your forms and get it over and done with! :)

misst104
19-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Am at my mums now having a cuppa. Forms are in the car so after finished here I WILL go and post them ................................

.................................. MAYBE :D

pinklady
19-02-2009, 03:41 PM
A cool logo like that needs to be used so..........go and post those forms!!

Esther xx

miffy
19-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Am at my mums now having a cuppa. Forms are in the car so after finished here I WILL go and post them ................................

.................................. MAYBE :D

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Go on post them! You know you want to :)

Miffy xx

misst104
19-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Is there a name for postbox phobia I wonder?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Have an update. will be back later!!

misst104
19-02-2009, 08:36 PM
In case you didn't see other thread.... I did it!!!! :thumbsup: